New QB Commit- Tayven Jackson

I hearby nominate Indiana Vol as our Tayven Jackson correspondent.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to update us each week during Jackson’s high school senior season.
I'm down for that...plus it gives me an excuse to catch some good Friday night football. The game just means more to these kids.

Probably having second thoughts now
If he is then he should go ahead and move to TE or LB.

Milton is 4 years older. He's bigger, stronger, and he's got 3 years of D1 experience and training under his belt. There's no excuse for him losing his spot to an incoming freshman.

Considering the number of bodies we have at QB, I'd bet you'll see Jackson redshirt in 2022. That would give Milton 2 years to prove himself before Jackson's redshirt freshman season.

If he is then he should go ahead and move to TE or LB.

Milton is 4 years older. He's bigger, stronger, and he's got 3 years of D1 experience and training under his belt. There's no excuse for him losing his spot to an incoming freshman.

Considering the number of bodies we have at QB, I'd bet you'll see Jackson redshirt in 2022. That would give Milton 2 years to prove himself before Jackson's redshirt freshman season.
Milton already proved he couldnt handle it at Michigan, just a bad move by CJH to bring him in

I finally got around to watching the Orange and White game. I thought Bailey was the best QB on the field with Maurer being a close second.

Reactions: Vol Main
Milton already proved he couldnt handle it at Michigan, just a bad move by CJH to bring him in
Guess we'll see.

None of our guys set the world on fire last year when given the chance. I like bringing Milton simply because none of our guys have proven to be any better. Having 3 or 4 decent options is a good thing.

Reactions: Orange Raid
Guess we'll see.

None of our guys set the world on fire last year when given the chance. I like bringing Milton simply because none of our guys have proven to be any better. Having 3 or 4 decent options is a good thing.

None of them have proven anything at Tennessee, yet.......that is for sure.

However HB’s 70%, 4 & 2..........is certainly better than 56%, 5 & 6.......yards per is also better.

Tennessee has room......no need “not” to take him. I’m sure several will leave next year anyway.......or later this year. However no one should “expect” Milton to do much of anything. If he does........great.......but we shouldn’t expect it.

Serious BVS going on in this thread. To be a top program you need a bunch of QBs. Some will get injured. Some don't work out. No one is giving up on any QB at this point. People need some perspective!

Games are a competition. Huepel seems to like players to win competition on the team as the way to win competition in games. All coaches think and say that, but Huepel seems to really do it.

Im glad someone committed. I’ll reserve any excitement about it for a couple years. Been burned too many times. Hopefully coach knows what he is doing and who he needed.

I hope he is better at quarterbacking than he is at choosing a hair style.
I made a comment about his hair last night. I said it's kinda goofy but somehow it's not. I'm no expert, but his expression is serious, intense and relaxed all at the same time. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back