24-Seth Littrell North Texas
25-Mike Norvell FSU
26-Chip Kelly UCLA
27-Steve Addazio Colorado State
28-Johnathan Smith Oregon State
29-Mel Tucker Michigan State
30-Neal Brown West Virginia

Coaches Hot Seat 2021
the top 9 have all been considered hot commodities, or great hires at their location in the last few years. funny how things change.

I am surprised Satterfield is on the list. I didn't think he was doing that bad.

Reactions: Border Vol
the top 9 have all been considered hot commodities, or great hires at their location in the last few years. funny how things change.

I am surprised Satterfield is on the list. I didn't think he was doing that bad.
Scott Satterfield should have stayed at Appalachian State and waited for a better job to come along. 7-5 may be the best he can do at Louisville. Lots of posters wanted Tennessee to hire Jeff Brohm and look how he has done at Purdue.

Here's the latest College Football Coaches Hotseat

1-Jim Harbaugh Michigan
2-Clay Helton USC
3-Jeff Brohm Purdue
4-Scott Frost Nebraska
5-Mike Leach Mississippi State
6-Justin Fuente Virginia Tech
7-Dino Babers Syracuse
8-Dana Holgorsen Houston
9-Randy Edsall UConn
10-Doug Martin New Mexico State
11-Walt Bell UMass
12-Dana Dimel UTEP
13-Jake Spavital Texas State
14-Geoff Collins Georgia Tech
15-Scot Loeffler Bowling Green
16-Tom Arth Akron
17-Jeff Scott South Florida
18-Mike Bloomgren Rice
19-Butch Davis Florida International
20-David Cutcliffe Duke
21-Scott Satterfield Louisville
22-Thomas Hammock Northern Illinois
23-Marcus Arroyo UNLV
24-Seth Littrell North Texas
25-Mike Norvell FSU
26-Chip Kelly UCLA
27-Steve Addazio Colorado State
28-Johnathan Smith Oregon State
29-Mel Tucker Michigan State
30-Neal Brown West Virginia

Coaches Hot Seat 2021
Every time I see Randy Edsall or UCONN football mentioned:
647F0146-908F-4DC0-9891-3DB7B1EE0D66.gif

There’s a phrase I like to use for people like Pruitt, and that’s “seldom right, but never in doubt.” The identity just seemed inconsistent to me. Maybe it was the QB play, but I just never knew what to expect from one week to the next.
For people like Pruitt, I like to use a nickname that was applied to Phil Mickelson early in his career (likely before winning a major), FIGJAM. In case anyone is not familiar with it, it stands for "F*©% I'm Good, Just Ask Me."

I agree 100%

I think your ability to count cash isn't good, unless he is willing to take a buyout less then the contract (or they have cause)... chances are he will remain at LSU. I wouldn't quit your day job, money is an important factor regardless of record.

LSU should do fairly well this year, personnel wise, in good shape. Just a matter if they can get the D working. If QB position is solid top 20, if the QB position is good than top 10. Not really seeing an issue with offense, Defense they have to find another Safety and need production out of the transfer at MLB. The wish list on offense would be to find another top go to WR among the ones trying for the 2/3 slots.

Max plays like he did at the end of the year, top 15-25, if he improves top 10. Not sure if they could hang with top 5 yet.

Last edited:
For people like Pruitt, I like to use a nickname that was applied to Phil Mickelson early in his career (likely before winning a major), FIGJAM. In case anyone is not familiar with it, it stands for "F*©% I'm Good, Just Ask Me."
Haha True . Except Phil isn’t really a rube like Pruitt. Phil has become a little more humble through the years. Phil is a lot more likeable than Pruitt as evidenced yesterday by the mob on 18.

Haha True . Except Phil isn’t really a rube like Pruitt. Phil has become a little more humble through the years. Phil is a lot more likeable than Pruitt as evidenced yesterday by the mob on 18.
No question, that's why I noted that came from early in Phil's career. And Phil does plenty of good works behind the scenes, where as Pruitt...is just Pruitt.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back