'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

Is this the one to finally bring us back? I hope so

Hope so, but I’ve stopped worrying about if or when we will be “back.” At this point I just want entertaining football, stability, a team I can be proud of and knowing we have a chance to be competitive in most games we play.

Listen, I'm pumped about getting a good QB, but if you think Peyton Manning knows who this kid is then I've got some oceanfront property in Gatlinburg you might be interested in.
Maybe it went like this:

Feb, 2021:
PM: How’s recruiting going?
CJH: Dead. Going for this QB up in your old stomping grounds though.
PM: Diggity

April:
PM: Hey, did you get that QB you were talking about.
CJH: Almost…

Listen, I'm pumped about getting a good QB, but if you think Peyton Manning knows who this kid is then I've got some oceanfront property in Gatlinburg you might be interested in.
cousin Peyton called me and asked what I thought of him. I said he lloks good may need him and he said so be it. true story

Who cares about Peyton....im still waiting on him to beat UF.

ee8.png

Malzahn and Tee your partners in that venture? I assume they brought you in to SELL.

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol

Good grief. You are ridiculous. Since you seem so sure of yourself, please give us the info that refutes what was said about Peyton.

I’m not a disciple of “need someone who can beat opponent with their legs”. Still believe the teams that win championships have the guy who diagnoses the defense being thrown at him, recognize coverages and make all the throws to the actual weapons. But if you have a QB who can do all that AND be a cheat code? You got something fun going on. Been a fan of this kid since my amateur eyes first viewed the highlights and nothing has changed that impression since. Genuinely excited.

VN Store

Back