Tennessee Transfer Prospects List

it still wasn’t high flying like i think she thought i was gonna be (Ionesco style) 🤣
I don't know if it was that or if she thought she would have more of a starring role. But at the end of the day, Brenda still won because Katie Benzan ended up being a huge upgrade over Taylor. Maybe she'll have better luck with Date #3...

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
The last I heard about Cardoso was UConn or Auburn and since that was made haven't heard anything since. I would hope we could get in on her with the new Assistants but I wouldn't hold my breath that she is going to play for Tennessee.

Cardoso isn't coming to TN. From what I'm hearing I don't think we take any other transfers unless one lands in our lap. They seem to be going all in on investing in what we have currently. They feel very confident in quite a few players who were dealing with injuries making huge jumps in the offseason. I doubt you see anyone else come in. We've got 14 players now. Playing time is already at a premium. I think they are really going to invest in improving what we have.

I have also heard that players were asked about more possible transfers, and they were of the opinion that they could get it done themselves without any more additions. I expect to see huge jumps from a few players in the offseason.

The last I heard about Cardoso was UConn or Auburn and since that was made haven't heard anything since. I would hope we could get in on her with the new Assistants but I wouldn't hold my breath that she is going to play for Tennessee.

I think UConn is out. She will be back in the South somewhere. I wouldn’t count out Kim for her.

Reactions: travis929
Judging from her twitter followers , im seeing a lot of Texas and Maryland players and staff !
She could go to Texas and fill right in for Collier. I'm sure Vic is working some voodoo right now.

Maryland might be tougher. They have really good chemistry right now that they might not want to mess with.

She could go to Texas and fill right in for Collier. I'm sure Vic is working some voodoo right now.

Maryland might be tougher. They have really good chemistry right now that they might not want to mess with.
I think she ends up at Ole Miss I think coach Yo will sell her on the 5 spot being hers with the ability to move Austin to the 4 and Scott to the 3.

That's a top 4 SEC team right there...
I definitely agree, my only concern sometimes is Chemistry when you get players who transfer from certain coaches or programs. But I agree if she (Coach Yo) lands her and they can all mesh, I think they will be tough next season.

Reactions: Amb3096
I’ve seen a few tweets suggesting Cardoso heading to Louisville. Not sure if they are true, but they have been deleted now.

I don’t understand why we wouldn’t go after Cardoso!
I don't think it's that we wouldn't go after her, if a player has made it known that they aren't interested in you nor your program, why waste time still pursuing the player. I'm sure if she wanted to be a Lady Vol, she would be, I doubt we would turn 6'7" away if 6'7" had interest.

Because Key and Cardosa can't play together at the same time, and neither would be willing to come off the bench. It's one or the other.

I think it's more that Cardosa isn't considering Tennessee than the other way around.
Exactly! Very well said!

Because Key and Cardosa can't play together at the same time, and neither would be willing to come off the bench. It's one or the other.

I think it's more that Cardosa isn't considering Tennessee than the other way around.
I keep seeing this , but our best line up was Key with KK so if she can play with her why not Cardoso?

Reactions: gule
I don't think it's that we wouldn't go after her, if a player has made it known that they aren't interested in you nor your program, why waste time still pursuing the player. I'm sure if she wanted to be a Lady Vol, she would be, I doubt we would turn 6'7" away if 6'7" had interest.
She was not interested in the last administration at this program specifically ;)

We played Key and KK at the same time. Cardoso is better than KK. But I agree that it's less than ideal.

Now that UCONN fans are pretty sure Cardoso is not coming , they have started a thread poll stating if she would be UCONN material pretty much as usual lol smh . Just last week they were worshiping the gods for Cardoso to land in their lap now shes not UCONN material LOL

Now that UCONN fans are pretty sure Cardoso is not coming , they have started a thread poll stating if she would be UCONN material pretty much as usual lol smh . Just last week they were worshiping the gods for Cardoso to land in their lap now shes not UCONN material LOL
I believe more than 2/3's of those voted wanted her on the team.

VN Store

Back