The Official #5 Tennessee @ Texas A&M Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Saturday @ 3PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 5PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

Been to a few games in Stillwater. They love their baseball. Fun place. Pokes will always be hard to sweep at home.

yeah, I had film room movie theatre training room envy for our players after seeing their jam.

Reactions: txbo
These guys can do no right in your eyes. We are going to win another SEC series on the road and that’s all that comes to your mind. Emailed Freak to override your handle and change it to Negative Nancy.
Pretty sure it doesn't work like that...Freak yields pretty wide latitude in interwebs battles. This is a weak challenge to the court of Freak.

Reactions: VolnJC
Pretty sure it doesn't work like that...Freak yields pretty wide latitude in interwebs battles. This is a weak challenge to the court of Freak.
And he's whining over math...all I pointed out was facts...we are one game out of first and also one lost series out of fifth...we are having a good season...UF and USCe are both good and capable programs of going on runs

Reactions: txbo and chuckiepoo
And he's whining over math...all I pointed out was facts...we are one game out of first and also one lost series out of fifth...we are having a good season...UF and USCe are both good and capable programs of going on runs

Fair points, and true. I watched a lot of the SC and Arky series, I don’t love our chances against either, not really. That’s not to say we can’t win but stats and eye test tell me I don’t want it to come down to that.

The permanent host thing will be decided by then, we have to handle our business versus YUK and Zoo the next two weekends and hope for the best.

Yes. And that’s why fans need to quit harassing him on Twitter over Vitello’s contract/stadium upgrades and just have fun cheering on a good baseball team. His track record indicates he knows what he’s doing.

What fans? C’mon people, baseball fans? I don’t think so, members of the down trodden, maybe, probably.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back