Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very difficult to be nice reading some of the takes in the FF. "Did we make the wrong hire at DC", blah, blah, blah. Would be nice to do a little digging before posting some of the crap. Middleton, Solomon, Young, Simmons, Banks, Harrison, Butler, Bumphus and some others did not see the field. The Defense that lines up in August will bear little to no resemblance to what was on the field today. Know it's difficult for a lot of folks to use logic and common sense. Much easier just to bitch and moan all the time
Logic and common sense? What are you talking about? It's 2021, no such thing anymore.

Hooker is inaccurate - good athlete. Good escapability

Maurer is off balance and reckless - terrible footwork and decisions

Bailey is sharp mentally. He knows where to go. He has a strong arm. He is very accurate. He is a little slow and his release has a hitch.

12/15 for 260 and how many TDs. I will take that slow hitching release with those results...🤠

That’s why I don’t understand the reports about him not being able to see the field at all when he has been injured the whole time.
AP said Wideman isn't a factor. Not because he was bad, but because he was missing time and a lot of the newcomers like Coby and Merrill have played well. I think his comment just got blown out of proportion.

Hyatt, Jones Jr, and Tillman are most likely your starters.

If Coby and Merrill are stepping up, how many snaps are left? Not many. I think that is all AP was saying.

Dang. The Round Mound of Rebound went to Auburn. Trash talking like that is normal.

Maybe we could cancel the Cancel Culture instead?

Plus those uga co-eds are as gorgeous as any other SEC school not named vandy...

Woofer for sure.

georgia-girl.jpg

AP said Wideman isn't a factor. Not because he was bad, but because he was missing time and a lot of the newcomers like Coby and Merrill have played well. I think his comment just got blown out of proportion.

Hyatt, Jones Jr, and Tillman are most likely your starters.

If Coby and Merrill are stepping up, how many snaps are left? Not many. I think that is all AP was saying.
Oh ok....... I was wondering about that.

When Harrison is confident and letting it rip he shows off his arm. I think the staff just is pushing him to be more vocal and aggressive. He is our best option based on the game. I feel like when he was in there was a quiet confidence and more structure.

Hooker for some reason gave off a nervous and not confident vibe of running the offense. Not vertical enough. Seems to actually be the worse fit of the 3 but he is kind of stuck. Maybe things change when he is allowed to use legs as it does add another dynamic in live games.

Maurer has such a high ceiling but it feels like unorganized chaos when he is out there. Could be a great drive or an ugly 3 and out.

Salter really missed a big opportunity being immature along with the other 3 kids involved missing big chances at their positions. I just get the feeling that maybe he is the one the leaves not on of the 3 QBs we saw yesterday

Disagree. Jancek looked good yesterday. He was a DT QB in high school. Looks like he found a good position and could earn some playing time. Good for him.

He was going up against nobodies but it did seem like there are some things to work with there as either a limited contributor on field or at least as practice squad competition

It was the way he said it. Said that Wideman was so far down the depth chart that he wasn’t going to be a factor and provided zero context. Like the kid was just a bust.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
It was the way he said it. Said that Wideman was so far down the depth chart that he wasn’t going to be a factor and provided zero context. Like the kid was just a bust.
Also Austin Price, “the fans expect too much from the coaching staff (Pruitt)”

He has some garbage opinions..

I laughed at first at the comment and the negative reaction to it, since Auburn and Georgia is one of the oldest rivalries in college sports. When I heard that he made a similar comment about women in San Antonio, that kinda think he shouldn't say stuff like that. He's going to get "cancel cultured" for it.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back