Who's going to the Orange and White Game this coming weekend?

My wife asked if I wanted to go! But... we live 5 and a half hours away and have a 10 week old and don’t get out of work until 6 on Friday...I’m thinking next Fall, but we’re considering it. Haven’t been to a game in Neyland since Auburn 2013 🙄. Need to make some better recent memories.

I would love to go. But, it is my weekend to work. The guy that covers for me is going to be there.

Reactions: Wireless1
Watching the weather. If tolerable, 3 generations from Chatt will be there. Also need a LOC for the grandsons shopping binge for souvs and concessions.

Reactions: vol94
I'm wanting to.. My kids last few weeks in Knoxville before graduation. I may be making two trips! 😊

Congratulations my friend! I’m sure you are a proud parent and your kids will do well in life.

My son and daughter graduate high school next month. My son is following my footsteps and heading to UT in August, daughter to MS State.

Wife and I are driving up from Winchester Friday afternoon. Staying in the Cedar Bluff area. Rooster's Friday night, Gus's Saturday afternoon, Calhoun's Saturday night.........can't wait!

Enjoy, it sounds like you have a great itinerary.

VN Store

Back