Assistant Coach Lacey Goldwire is leaving Tennessee

I can't help but roll my eyes as fans just throw out whatever former LV they can think of. This narrow-minded cultish mindset is why the program is in the condition it's in. Go get the best recruiter you can, period...

It's like it's a contest to see who can be the most random when naming former LVs.

"Brittany Jackson!!"
"Alexis Hornbuckle."
"Chamique!!!"
"No, Shallon Pillow."
"Maybe Ariel Massengale."
"Butts! Tasha Butts!!"

Reactions: Darth_Vol
It's like it's a contest to see who can be the most random when naming former LVs.

"Brittany Jackson!!"
"Alexis Hornbuckle."
"Chamique!!!"
"No, Shallon Pillow."
"Butts! Tasha Butts!!"
Exactly! No logic. Let’s just bring Rennia in and have her coach smh

Reactions: volman128
I frequently read about newly hired assistant football coaches have regional connections. I agree that this is a good time of year to seek the best recruiter. If you accept this premise for women basketball aslo my question would be what area of the country would you hope she/he has the strongest connections?

"Brittany Jackson!!"
"Alexis Hornbuckle."
"Chamique!!!"
"No, Shallon Pillow."
"Butts! Tasha Butts!!"

I actually could see Massengale being one of the selections.

Unless something fall through, I know the other will not be someone from the "family."

I actually could see Massengale being one of the selections.

Unless something fall through, I know the other will not be someone from the "family."

Is this person going to help with recruiting ? you keep disappearing on me deerpark and i need some good news 😩

I hope it’s like the coach from Buffalo her energy is high and she gets the most out of her players or the Central Michigan coach ... sigh this is painful

With the head coach of a mid-major comment that was made, I was thinking it might be Laura Avant-Sumski. It will be interesting to see who Kellie brings in.
I liked her a lot. Was so sad when she left. She would be impressive walking into a living room.

With the head coach of a mid-major comment that was made, I was thinking it might be Laura Avant-Sumski. It will be interesting to see who Kellie brings in.

I was thinking the same thing... and deer park said not in the “family” and i wonder if that meant she didn’t “graduate” from UT... lol

Ehhh, we already have a mid-major coach in charge of the team. Is another one really going to improve recruiting?

I didn't say or imply it was an outside the family hire genius. I was referring to the mid major head coach comment. You are one pathetic soul. Try and keep up.

Keep up? Deerpark12 said the hire wouldn't be in the family, you must have missed it...

VN Store

Back