Jennifer Sullivan leaving Tennessee

You posted this in three different threads.
Thank you for that keen observation. I had no idea! But then again maybe....just maybe it was a conscious decision on my part since the same topic of Goldwire leaving was being discussed in three different threads. The world may never know, but I’ll be sure to come to you from now on for my dosage of uselessly argumentative comments stating the obvious. Thank you again!

Yes ignoramus, it’s in all three because he started it.

Y'all just say anything on this website, no matter how blatant of a lie it is, huh? One of the other threads he made the comment in is *literally* the thread titled "Lacey Goldwire leaving Tennessee". LMAO

Y'all just say anything on this website, no matter how blatant of a lie it is, huh? One of the other threads he made the comment in is *literally* the thread titled "Lacey Goldwire leaving Tennessee". LMAO

Not that I have to explain the obvious to you, one of the three was in the thread it belonged. The other two threads were on other subjects. I think he intended to do it to create a conspiracy and to promote negativity on a subject he knows nothing about (why she left). Why she left might be private and none of anyones business but that won't stop those that want mayhem and to make our fan base look hateful and clueless.

Not that I have to explain the obvious to you, one of the three was in the thread it belonged. The other two threads were on other subjects. I think he intended to do it to create a conspiracy and to promote negativity on a subject he knows nothing about (why she left). Why she left might be private and none of anyones business but that won't stop those that want mayhem and to make our fan base look hateful and clueless.
“Create a conspiracy” “promote negativity” 😂 you take this waaaaayyyy too serious man. Chill out and take a pill. No conspiracies, and as far as negativity goes...um...have you read my past comments? Lol I’m like 100% anti-negavol and call it out all the time. Find it strange that you seemed to pick a strange topic to pick a fight on when there’s no fight to pick. I’m not the one. Lol move along.

Reactions: volman128
Thanks. If you didn't intend to drive the conversation in all three threads to your opinion of why she left.....I apologize.

Last edited:
“Create a conspiracy” “promote negativity” 😂 you take this waaaaayyyy too serious man. Chill out and take a pill. No conspiracies, and as far as negativity goes...um...have you read my past comments? Lol I’m like 100% anti-negavol and call it out all the time. Find it strange that you seemed to pick a strange topic to pick a fight on when there’s no fight to pick. I’m not the one. Lol move along.

You're talking to someone who carried Holly's water up until the very bitter end. Save your energy. Some people would rather be told a bald-faced lie with a smile than the truth with a frown.

The "keep calm and scroll on" meme was created solely for weirdos like you.

VN Store

Back