Assistant Coach Lacey Goldwire is leaving Tennessee

The only way this does not affect recruiting is if we hire someone that some other recruit is in love with and must play where they are coaching. This makes recruiting look really bad as far as 2022 goes. Need to hear from present players incoming recruits and Pissott. I will be worried until we find out what each and everyone of them are thinking.

well they definitely aren't now

It’s a long shot but maybe you hire someone that is in deeper with them. The money isn’t great in WBB for assistants. TN could pay to get a killer recruiter to pay off in 22/23. Recruiting is going to open this summer. Juice/relationships on the trail will be even more important. Here is the chance to get better.

It’s a long shot but maybe you hire someone that is in deeper with them. The money isn’t great in WBB for assistants. TN could pay to get a killer recruiter to pay off in 22/23. Recruiting is going to open this summer. Juice/relationships on the trail will be even more important. Here is the chance to get better.
Do what Georgia used to do hire their mothers.

I guess people will read into it what they will. I don't know how much money she made but I'd bet she believes she can do better financially while experiencing a whole lot less pressure that went with being the recruiting coordinator for the Lady Vols. But, if the reason needs to be negative.....carry on. I'm sure you guys will do a great job with it.

200w.gif

$208K base salary per the UT salary database.

Warlick fired Elzy when Kamera Harris was the only recruit she brought in. Hired Sharrona Reeves who brought in the #1 class followed by the #3 class. Wonder what Sharrona is doing now?

She SHOULD still be on the staff. She was the only coach from that staff that was doing her job and should've been retained.

You see how that panned out for us? That was the worst decision that Andy Landers could have made. It totally backfired, because Brenda was not qualified to coach at the collegiate level.
He needed to win that recruiting battle think it was desperation.

VN Store

Back