2022 TN Forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

Also think we should give a huge thanks to Mr.Bobby Maze. We be delivering players for years to come.

Go on sportscenter’s tweet about his commitment. Everyone saying we’re paying maze to influence recruits to come here.... Idk if they realize he was a player so we already paid him off 15 years ago 😏

The roster for next season is shaping up much better than what could have been expected a month ago. Very nice. Not to sound greedy, but I would like to see one more physical presence in the post added from the portal.

ON THE ADDITION OF BRANDON HUNTLEY-HATFIELD AND HIS DECISION TO RECLASSIFY AND SIGN IN THE 2021 CLASS
“He had talked about it for quite some time. We had been recruiting Brandon for a long time. He has a chance to be just a terrific player, as we all know. But what I love about him is he did take his time and he put a lot of thought into it. The wheels were in motion back a couple months ago, where it might be a possibility, the more we talked about it. He knows it’s going to be a challenge for him. He’s embraced it. He did his due diligence in terms of talking to players and wondering what it was going to be like coming in a year early.

"So with all that said and done, we’re excited for him. He’s thought long and hard about it. He knows that he’s going to come in and get a chance to go against some good players. But he’s set some very high standards for himself. The one thing I loved about him is he kept talking to me about how much he wanted to be coached, how much better he wanted to be. With that said, for a young man that classed up like that, I think that says a lot about him. So we’re excited because we know he has a chance, like I said, to be a terrific player.”
-Rick Barnes

"The one thing I loved about him is he kept talking to me about how much he wanted to be coached, how much better he wanted to be. With that said, for a young man that classed up like that, I think that says a lot about him."

As we all expected, those rumors of Calipari "backing off" because BHH was lazy and didn't want to be coached hard were complete BS. Poor Kitty Cats just didn't like losing out on another prospect.

"The one thing I loved about him is he kept talking to me about how much he wanted to be coached, how much better he wanted to be. With that said, for a young man that classed up like that, I think that says a lot about him."

As we all expected, those rumors of Calipari "backing off" because BHH was lazy and didn't want to be coached hard were complete BS. Poor Kitty Cats just didn't like losing out on another prospect.
I don’t wanna pour on too much right now in respect of Clarke, but **** Kentucky.

VN Store

Back