Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gonna need to win 8 games this year and LSU/Ole Miss/Texas have terrible ones lol.
Not as unrealistic as it seems. We COULD score enough and catch a couple of breaks and get 8. We could beat Ole Miss 72-70 and help them have a bad year. LSU is a ticking time bomb. Their potential scandals are far worse than whatever UT is facing. Texas has a recent history much like UT's. Who knows?

One thing that is looking up is the Preds. They are fun to watch again. They were hustlin their arses off last night and really seem to care for each other.

Preds won 13 of the last 16 games and have done it with two of their best players sitting with injuries for a lot of this run. The young guys have been flashing and the team skates their asses off all game. Been fun to watch. Preds playoff chance according to ESPN before the run was in the 20-30% range, now it’s 75% chance. Huge turnaround.

So on a lesser note, a boy that took my daughter to homecoming a few years ago decided that he would say some mean things about my daughter on social media. My daughter came home in tears. I came home from work as my wife is talking to the boy’s mother and getting no where. While my daughter is showing me the social media rudeness, my wife looks at me getting riled up.
She asks to speak to the boy’s dad. Dude gets on the phone with my wife. I hear her say that she is the only thing standing between me and the dad. That the boy has 60 minutes to erase everything from social media and post an acceptable apology or my wife will walk away and let me handle it. I had met son and dad and let’s just say that they were “petite.” As I was walking over to my wife, I heard him say “what’s he going to do? Call the police?” My wife’s response “ My husband is from Memphis Tennessee. They never call the police. He will handle this issue personally.”

Everything was taken care of... 😁

Just how big a boy are you?

😆

Now he’s got somebody filming on the phone.

this is epic

538ad226-aac3-46c6-8901-3afcba48a9bf-jpeg.362170

Attachments

• 538AD226-AAC3-46C6-8901-3AFCBA48A9BF.jpeg
    538AD226-AAC3-46C6-8901-3AFCBA48A9BF.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 518
Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
This character has 28 plates on the leg press, not even hitting 90 degree knee flexion, let alone full range of motion, lower back rounding so much he’s hovering off the seat, hard lock outs at the top... adding plates every moment.
I’m just trying to get out of here before I see something I can’t unsee
That character sounds like an idiot.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
I am beginning to wonder about something. I used to love Pace Picante sauce and it was my go to when I wanted chips and Salsa. Now, it has a metallic taste to it and just does not taste the way that I remember. It makes me wonder if I had a non-symptomatic case of COVID. I guess I will never know. Carry on.

Guess you’ll have to switch to the stuff made in New York City.

I am beginning to wonder about something. I used to love Pace Picante sauce and it was my go to when I wanted chips and Salsa. Now, it has a metallic taste to it and just does not taste the way that I remember. It makes me wonder if I had a non-symptomatic case of COVID. I guess I will never know. Carry on.

Maybe because Pace is total ass?

Reactions: VFLBerg and Glitch
don’t be a baby become a zombie with me

I don't want any more unneeded juice shot into my arm. I've been in the Army for 23 years. I've had my share.

Me - "Hey. What is this shot for."

(Medic mumbles something and inserts needle in my arm.)

Medic - "OK. If there is any soreness, swelling, or irritation around the injection site, go immediately to the ER. Have a nice day."

I'm glad you're finally tasting the metal shavings they put in there

I have seen live practices in the 80s and I agree with regards to height. The practice teams that I saw had players who were skilled, though it was a collection of individuals who did not practice together otherwise as a team. It was far from revenge of the nerds. I am not saying these guys are college level players, but they were likely good players in high school.
The ones I saw during the 90’s were decent looking high school guys but far from upper echelon...... the revenge of the nerds comment was strictly the guys Kellie or Holly rolled out there..... it was the most entertaining scrimmage I had seen.... the guys were so bad.

I won’t judge... but let’s just say it’s not optimal for health or development.

That’s 1,363 pounds and I really don’t think he could hit the 643 I’m using with full ROM and controlled eccentrics

Maybe he can join Brooke Shields in the broken femur club.

That's why I work out in my basement. People do so many silly things at the gym, I just can't watch it. And heaven help me if someone actually tries to talk to me while I work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back