Top 20 early with one big surprise

Oklahoma will win the Big 12 and Iowa State could wind up in the Cotton,Alamo or Cheez It Bowls.

It will be the usual shyte once again with the College Football Playoffs being

Alabama
Ohio State
Clemson
Oklahoma

With Alabama winning it all once again:rolleyes:
I'm reminded of the Larry Bird comment in 1988 when he walked into the locker room for the Three Point Contest at the All-Star game: "So which one of you guys is finishing second?"

He wasn't wrong.

I'm reminded of the Larry Bird comment in 1988 when he walked into the locker room for the Three Point Contest at the All-Star game: "So which one of you guys is finishing second?"

He wasn't wrong.
That’s because Larry Bird is quite possibly the greatest $hit talker in the history of sports. He’d tell you what he was going to do, how he was going to do it and then he’d do exactly what he said he was going to do.

That’s because Larry Bird is quite possibly the greatest $hit talker in the history of sports. He’d tell you what he was going to do, how he was going to do it and then he’d do exactly what he said he was going to do.
His self assured arrogance was probably why he had to transfer out of Indiana. I can't see where someone like him would ever get along with Bobby Knight.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
His self assured arrogance was probably why he had to transfer out of Indiana. I can't see where someone like him would ever get along with Bobby Knight.
I had no idea he went to IU. I don’t see Larry Legend getting along too well with Bob Knight either.

Reactions: Border Vol
It will be the usual shyte once again with the College Football Playoffs being

Alabama
Ohio State
Clemson
Oklahoma

With Alabama winning it all once again:rolleyes:

And Oklahoma once again proving they don’t belong there.

In the Playoff Committee’s defense though, no 4th team really belongs there. It’s the Big 3, then a massive drop off.

And Oklahoma once again proving they don’t belong there.

In the Playoff Committee’s defense though, no 4th team really belongs there. It’s the Big 3, then a massive drop off.
Everyone is gonna buy into that bowl win over the Gators and then they’re gonna lose to K State or some mid tier team again 63-62.

Yep. Still pisses me off. You know what pisses me off even more? Losing Key Lawrence . I think that’s going to be a bigger loss in the long run.
There has to be a reason Key Lawrence didn't see the field under Pruitt. I know Pruitt was bad but he did know secondaries, wonder if it was between the ears or his attitude, because physically he appears to have all the gifts.

There has to be a reason Key Lawrence didn't see the field under Pruitt. I know Pruitt was bad but he did know secondaries, wonder if it was between the ears or his attitude, because physically he appears to have all the gifts.
No its because he was a true freshmen. Lawrence was seeing the field some by the end of the season.

Larry bird was never at Indiana, he played at Indiana state.

Wow. You sure post confidently to be wrong. He originally signed to play college basketball at Indiana, but dropped out very early during his freshman year and transferred to Northwood Institute for a year. He then signed with Indiana State the following year.

VN Store

Back