Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I took Bruno to Lowe's with me this morning. I was just going to get some wire nuts for a project I am doing. He turned what should have been a 5 minute shopping spree into an hour and twenty minutes. I could not get over all the people that wanted to pet him and talk to me about him. This one young couple had a girl that 2 years old. She wanted to pet him so I had Bruno sit. I thought she was going to pet the hair off of him. I talked with the couple for about 30 minutes. I noticed the Mom get her phone out to take a pic. I turned around and Bruno was laying in the floor and the little girl was laying on him sound asleep. I hope the Mom texts me that pic. I left my phone in the truck. It is great to have time to take him out to socialize.
He gets along great with people especially kids. He also gets along with other dogs. I should say he tolerates other male dogs. SMH If a male dog growls at him things getting exciting in a hurry. I can honestly say he has never been the first to growl at anything.
If you have always wanted a Mastiff, you should look into the Boerboel breed. As long as you work with them and socialize them you can't find a better dog. He is all business when he is at home. To say he is on guard duty would be an understatement.

I took Bruno to Lowe's with me this morning. I was just going to get some wire nuts for a project I am doing. He turned what should have been a 5 minute shopping spree into an hour and twenty minutes. I could not get over all the people that wanted to pet him and talk to me about him. This one young couple had a girl that 2 years old. She wanted to pet him so I had Bruno sit. I thought she was going to pet the hair off of him. I talked with the couple for about 30 minutes. I noticed the Mom get her phone out to take a pic. I turned around and Bruno was laying in the floor and the little girl was laying on him sound asleep. I hope the Mom texts me that pic. I left my phone in the truck. It is great to have time to take him out to socialize.
He gets along great with people especially kids. He also gets along with other dogs. I should say he tolerates other male dogs. SMH If a male dog growls at him things getting exciting in a hurry. I can honestly say he has never been the first to growl at anything.
If you have always wanted a Mastiff, you should look into the Boerboel breed. As long as you work with them and socialize them you can't find a better dog. He is all business when he is at home. To say he is on guard duty would be an understatement.
We frequent HD since it is much closer to us than Lowes. Rocky is not interested in saying hello unless you have an orange vest. He hunts them down to see which ones are walking around with treats! 😄

So Kemper has taken to going under the bed when people aren't around, wondering if it's her cataracts are getting worse so she ducks for cover?

She handles stairs/walks/old dog stuff just fine but goes and takes cover every time she's not directly with me oh the boss lady.

So Kemper has taken to going under the bed when people aren't around, wondering if it's her cataracts are getting worse so she ducks for cover?

She handles stairs/walks/old dog stuff just fine but goes and takes cover every time she's not directly with me oh the boss lady.
Our old Boston “Bella” did that as she started losing her sight. It has to be related.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
We frequent HD since it is much closer to us than Lowes. Rocky is not interested in saying hello unless you have an orange vest. He hunts them down to see which ones are walking around with treats! 😄
Well, that’s it. The shooting vest I buy must be orange. I’ll bring it with me when next I go to Charlotte.

VN Store

Back