Air fresheners are illegal in Minnesota

You're right. I didnt notice where they mentioned the cop's race so he could have been black. Minnesota has become a Godless state. These laws are typical of marxist run states.

Windshield obstruction laws are marxist?

Do you even know what that word means?

Not having sht all over your windshield should be common sense.

I'd be curious to know from any of the current or former LEO's here what the SOP is for fleeing suspects that don't pose imminent danger.

tenor.gif

Apparently, the SOP in Minneapolis is to shoot their azz. Some of the cops in that city have no tact at all.

Reactions: AM64
Comrad, its north. They may be located in Midwest but they govern like the north.

Minnesota is as "midwest" as it gets. they are in the approximate center of the central time zone. They invented the midwest accent and its full of cornfields

Very true. Walking away and leaving enforces the lack of brain cells to redeem his intelligence. Every action causes a re-action. Even if this is a bad shooting, I am a big proponent of individuals that don't comply don't have much leg to stand on.

Yea, I'm with you. It could be a poor action by the police, idk, but the narrative that these citizens have no responsibility in the incidents, is absurd.

Waiting for video or something more that comes out. Fleeing doesnt seem like a shooting offense.
Yep you’re right we need to see the video, but it better be pretty damn convincing. Being pissed that he got out of custody and drove away isn’t clearance to use lethal force.

Reactions: LouderVol
Unless there’s the guy had warrants for severely violent crime this thing shouldn’t have happened. I bet the cop that did wasn’t White or this would be absolutely blowing up.

Unless there’s the guy had warrants for severely violent crime this thing shouldn’t have happened. I bet the cop that did wasn’t White or this would be absolutely blowing up.
Sounds like there are riots and NG, not sure how much more it could blow up.

I'd be curious to know from any of the current or former LEO's here what the SOP is for fleeing suspects that don't pose imminent danger.

tenor.gif

Can't shoot them JUST because they are fleeing unless they have just committed a violent felony or is a risk to do so.

But from what I can tell most of the information that we are getting is coming from one side and as we have seen countless times in these recent scenarios that often turns out to be incomplete, out of context, or just plain wrong.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back