CDC Declares Racism a Serious Public Health Threat

Maybe more like why would anybody in their right mind believe anything the CDC has to say? One of the more interesting things the CDC and none of our other "esteemed disease studying bodies" hasn't commented about is a guy named Dazak, his merry band of idiots playing in bat caves, his ties to the Wuhan viral institute, and the WHO report claiming "wasn't me" ... "musta been in the frozen meat shipped from southern China". This kind of thing rates right up there with kids playing with fire and failing to protect samples of eradicated diseases like smallpox laying around. But racism ... now that's a serious thing; and deep down the only med for that is going to involve lobotomy of some sort or another to eliminate individuality.
I agree, the CDC lost my confidence in anything they say long ago. People should look do their research on any topic important to them. Regardless of our political allegiance, we should not blindly believe anything we hear from anyone.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and AM64
I used to think the CDC had their sh!t together but that was pre-Covid, or before the sh!t hit the fan to be more precise. They have been exposed as just another tentacle of the monster our government has become which is addicted to its own power and is increasingly micromanaging its subjects.

Will the CDC bring this to the attention of Asia, the Middle East, and Europe too? Or just southern white dudes in America?
That's the tree they're barking up, referring to southern white males but I hate to break it to them, by far the most racist people I've ever come across were northerners and I was really surprised by that.

Reactions: AM64
Did you misstate the content of the article?

Yes, you did.
🤷‍♂️
In a statement released Thursday, Dr. Rochelle Walensky pointed to the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on communities of color, as seen in case numbers, deaths and social consequence.

"Yet, the disparities seen over the past year were not a result of COVID-19," Walensky said. "Instead, the pandemic illuminated inequities that have existed for generations and revealed for all of America a known, but often unaddressed, epidemic impacting public health: racism."

You could also go to her new website if you like the link is in the statement above. Racism and Health.

Sigh.

You are either dodging the point or don't get it, which would be alarming.
No. I’m stating your assertion is wrong. No silly games with you on this. The CDC head directly used the term “racism” in multiple places. The article title reflects the content accurately. Here’s a quote from the good doctor.

What we know is this: racism is a serious public health threat that directly affects the well-being of millions of Americans.

Reactions: AM64
No. I’m stating your assertion is wrong. No silly games with you on this. The CDC head directly used the term “racism” in multiple places. The article title reflects the content accurately. Here’s a quote from the good doctor.

You aren't getting it.

If Donald Trump had said while in office that he preferred pizza with concrete toppings, would you say "Federal Government Declares pizza with concrete as best pizza"?

I hope not.

You aren't getting it.

If Donald Trump had said while in office that he preferred pizza with concrete toppings, would you say "Federal Government Declares pizza with concrete as best pizza"?

I hope not.
Oh FFS your TDS has nothing to do with this. She said it. I gave you the damn quote even.

Read the thread title. Then read the quote again. Then run along!

I’m hearing that trees are racist now. What’s next, rope?

There is unrest in the forest
Trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas

The trouble with the maples
(And they're quite convinced they're right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks can't help their feelings
If they like the way they're made
And they wonder why the maples
Can't be happy in their shade

There is trouble in the forest
And the creatures all have fled
As the maples scream, "Oppression"
And the oaks just shake their heads

So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
They say, "The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light"
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw

There is unrest in the forest
Trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas

The trouble with the maples
(And they're quite convinced they're right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks can't help their feelings
If they like the way they're made
And they wonder why the maples
Can't be happy in their shade

There is trouble in the forest
And the creatures all have fled
As the maples scream, "Oppression"
And the oaks just shake their heads

So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
They say, "The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light"
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw

Neil was best lyricist in rock

Every time I see the word balaclava I think of one of my favorite desserts, baklava. Dyslexia to the max.
A few years ago the Gondolier in Lenoir City had a baklava cheesecake. It was stupid good!

Ya'll do realize that while you are arguing over this lunacy, 14 black men have died at the hands of other black men in Chicago. How much money is this wasting?

VN Store

Back