UGA Sux

I don't know what the OP means, but I completely agree

You’ll need to specify a bit more.

But I will say this, in our coaching search a few months ago I snapshotted their 247 forum page and every single thread you could see was about us. Right now on their first forum page, in the offseason, there are 4 threads about us.

We live in their heads and it’s sad. Let’s not do the same for them. They’re the most irrelevant relevant program in the history of football right now, they don’t concern us.

I can vouch for this as a Georgia resident.

The 1989 - 1999 run we put on them broke their spirit; at least the Gen Xers and Boomers.

Further, I never publicly acknowledge being bothered by them as a rival, because “y’all were never really a threat while I was in school.”

They hate that sh*t. 🙂

I can vouch for this as a Georgia resident.

The 1989 - 1999 run we put on them broke their spirit; at least the Gen Xers and Boomers.

Further, I never publicly acknowledge being bothered by them as a rival, because “y’all were never really a threat while I was in school.”

They hate that sh*t. 🙂

Kind of explains the Labrador like quality of uga fans - constantly in need of affirmation.

UGA Sux needs its owm thread? Motion to just include ellipses next to UGA ... from here on out.

it's assumed.
Lol.
This reminded me of my best friend in high school who got in big trouble.
He wore a T-shirt to school that said ...Florida Sucks But Bama Swallows.
A teacher told him to change his shirt.
he said he didn’t have another shirt.
she said he couldn’t wear something offensive in school.
he shouts out to the students....anybody here offended by my shirt?
nobody said anything...teacher said, well it offends me.
he says, which part, are you a ****ing Gator fan or a ****ing Bama fan?
he got a standing ovation from the class
and a two week suspension.
he was my hero.
(This was a Knoxville high school, by the way).

I remember when Jack Burton( from on here) told me to get ready for Georgia to have multiple nc because of their recruiting classes i said we'll see well we're seeing🤣

Reactions: kcvols1
Georgia's trophy case:

3tBPxd5L_400x400.jpg

Yet we led at halftime with JG at QB and should have won that game!

You were spotted 7 on a horrible snap into the EZ and the stats were pretty on-sided. Don't see the "should have won that game" :
Score: 21 - 44
First Downs: 13 - 24
Total Yds: 214 - 431
Rushing Yds: -1 - 193
TOP: 23:22 - 36:38

Fug you leg humping dawgs. Take your mutts out back and stump hump em like most leg humping dawg fans do.

You were spotted 7 on a horrible snap into the EZ and the stats were pretty on-sided. Don't see the "should have won that game" :

Awww....another uga fan needs affirmation and reassurance that they really ARE the bestest ever.

Amusing.

Bless your heart. Please take a cookie on the way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Good point. The fact that uga put that knee hunter on the Tennessee game ticket the next season tells you everything you need to know about that trash program.

Pure trash.
I always pull for them to lose every game in EVERY sport..Can't stand them...

Georgia sux! You do the least with more than anyone in the country!
GTFO

I remember when Jack Burton( from on here) told me to get ready for Georgia to have multiple nc because of their recruiting classes i said we'll see well we're seeing🤣
So far Smart is no better than Richt. In fact, you could argue he’s been worse so far. He has recruited better, has had a weaker East, and has done no more than Richt at the same point in their careers. This should be UGA’s year. They have Daniels back and Bama is losing a ton of talent, as is UF. If UGA doesn’t win the SEC this year I could see Smart’s seat starting to warm up, particularly if they lose to someone like SC again.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back