The Official #4 Tennessee Vs Eastern Kentucky Tuesday Game Thread (6:30PM)

Agree, Steenstra can DH.

Lipcius picked it up on Sunday against Bama, but he's had a tough time until then. I'd like to see Steenstra at 1B and Lipscomb at DH some. Need to figure out if those two can hit against the big boys. They might both be major upgrades when it comes tourney time.

Reactions: vol66
Don’t forget TV has serious history in Texas and loves recruiting that area

He ain’t leaving this season my man, good grief, if he ends up leaving at some point, we’ll deal with it I reckon.

Reactions: txbo
Lipcius picked it up on Sunday against Bama, but he's had a tough time until then. I'd like to see Steenstra at 1B and Lipscomb at DH some. Need to figure out if those two can hit against the big boys. They might both be major upgrades when it comes tourney time.

I can see that on down the road.

He ain’t leaving this season my man, good grief, if he ends up leaving at some point, we’ll deal with it I reckon.
Hell, lose the next two series and we’ll be talking about his freaking buyout. Next up.

Reactions: vol66
Hell, lose the next two series and we’ll be talking about his freaking buyout. Next up.

We won’t be picked to win either one, wear that Big Orange chip on your shoulder loud and proud boys!!!

GBO!!!

Reactions: txbo
We won’t be picked to win either one, wear that Big Orange chip on your shoulder loud and proud boys!!!

GBO!!!
Two emotional series. Both at home. We take the Gators 2-1. I really think our bats light up either Friday or Saturday against Candy. We get to one of their aces and take the series on Sunday. I’m now on record.

Two emotional series. Both at home. We take the Gators 2-1. I really think our bats light up either Friday or Saturday against Candy. We get to one of their aces and take the series on Sunday. I’m now on record.

As I said a while back, if we come out of the next two weekends around 3-3, we’re in a good spot, getting swept at home would suck in either.

As I said a while back, if we come out of the next two weekends around 3-3, we’re in a good spot, getting swept at home would suck in either.
Couldn’t agree more. These are extraordinary times. My vision is reflective. I’ll take my ridicule or accolades like a man..... that’s not true, if I’m right, I’ll be crowing like a mofo. Lol

Couldn’t agree more. These are extraordinary times. My vision is reflective. I’ll take my ridicule or accolades like a man..... that’s not true, if I’m right, I’ll be crowing like a mofo. Lol

Ha, we get to there...crow yer heart out, hell, I will too!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo

VN Store

Back