(3/9/2020) Brandon Davis suffers non-life threatening gun shot wound

WTF is he carrying a gun on the Cumberland strip? This is not a Memphis club!
Most of us who carry, carry everywhere. Protection does you no good at the house.

Off the topic, but didn't Tennessee just pass a law allowing people to carry without a permit?

Reactions: Vol8188
Small caliber wound I assume means a .22 caliber. Terrible carry weapon. Saturday night specials that thugs carry to show how tough they are to others. And if you have to do a throw down and leave the scene quickly, , it is a relatively painless, cheap firearm to tose. No one wants to throw down their prized Glock or S&W.

I agree with the comment above that this was probably self induced. No one else heard the shot? Really? Story doesn't float to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Most of us who carry, carry everywhere. Protection does you no good at the house.

Off the topic, but didn't Tennessee just pass a law allowing people to carry without a permit?
I paid for mine. Guns and Leather class, background check, fingerprint and all right here in middle Tennessee.

Reactions: VolForLife83

Also In bars where alcohol is served there is usually an 11-29 sign posted. Theres a law preventing carrying while in an 11-29 establishment.

Reactions: VolForLife83
You see Volly, it never ends, it really doesn’t matter if you hit it either, we go up just a bit and then back to a newer improved rock bottom

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back