Things built, torn down and other projects.(Pictures)

And I ordered the new light assemblies for my truck, front and back

Ive gotten the frame down completely, mosy of it de-nailed, and loaded for delivery to my buyer. It's gonna take a second trip to get it all. Most of it is 4x6 heart pine, with a few 6x6. Then I'll have the 2x8 floor boards, the 4x6 beams underneath, and the brick.

If anyone is near Sylvester Georgia, you can have all the brick you want absolutely free. You load and haul it off.

I still have some 4x6 to process from the back wall and one of the end walls. But for the most part the frame is done.

Oh.. and Happy Easter everyone.
20210404_194757.jpg20210404_194813.jpg20210404_194943.jpg20210404_194930.jpg20210404_194834.jpg

Question for you builders or anyone with common sense: our “laundry room” is just wide enough for a washer & dryer and maybe about a foot of space left over. The fiance has has decided she wants a stackable set so we can add shelves to store all of our cleaning supplies. Will i have to reinforce the floor to switch to the stackable set?

Question for you builders or anyone with common sense: our “laundry room” is just wide enough for a washer & dryer and maybe about a foot of space left over. The fiance has has decided she wants a stackable set so we can add shelves to store all of our cleaning supplies. Will i have to reinforce the floor to switch to the stackable set?
Yes. Probably need to tear out the walls and the foundation on that part of the house to do it right.

By the way, I can do the work for you. My dad is a TV repairman and he's got an awesome set of tools. I can fix it!

My sister-in-law's fiancee "got a good deal" on a BMW that had been submerged in a flood. He's still spending money on it. There is no "good deal" on a vehicle that has been submerged.

VN Store

Back