How many points do we score against Bama this next season?

Remember what they have lost on Offense in the last two years:

Quarterback: Jalen Hurts,Tua Tagovailoa and Mac Jones
Running Back: Najee Harris
Wide Receiver: Jerry Jeudy, DaVonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle and Henry Ruggs

Yes they will reload, but next year they are not the force they have been the last two years. However we will still need to get in the 30`s to make it close. I actually fear we will concede more against Georgia (Ouch that hurts)

Remember what they have lost on Offense in the last two years:

Quarterback: Jalen Hurts,Tua Tagovailoa and Mac Jones
Running Back: Najee Harris
Wide Receiver: Jerry Jeudy, DaVonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle and Henry Ruggs

Yes they will reload, but next year they are not the force they have been the last two years. However we will still need to get in the 30`s to make it close. I actually fear we will concede more against Georgia (Ouch that hurts)
Remember when folks figured Jones was probably a scrub..... they'll be just fine.

Regardless the amount, people will complain and use it to say how bad Heupel sucks.

We could score 10 or 40. Why do some Vol fans use what we do against Bama as some sort of measuring stick? Ridiculous.

Regardless the amount, people will complain and use it to say how bad Heupel sucks.

We could score 10 or 40. Why do some Vol fans use what we do against Bama as some sort of measuring stick? Ridiculous.
To some of us who hate all things crimson, the Alabama game is the most important and really the only one that matters. Compete with bama and the rest takes care of itself.

No where near enough I fear. BUT lets hope enough to make it interesting and a fun game to watch. Much like the Bama - Ole Miss game last year.

To some of us who hate all things crimson, the Alabama game is the most important and really the only one that matters. Compete with bama and the rest takes care of itself.
Absolutely 👍

Then that’s a flawed way of looking at it imo. Bama isn’t the measuring stick. I hate Bama with a passion but you, I and almost any Vol fan with functioning brain cells know that we aren’t even in the same universe.

VN Store

Back