GONZAGA-UCLA

6eBNrdx0iguBv3gL2TJxuuMBeH6EmHB3NVQleLVI1ihNqPegmmV6OGeCnSP7u9E_6Mc7XPOdrw9IgLskXRY6qEeGp7Ne1mou8XPlUW72dGErmgC-TUVB3PZBd24Mm5CRpLeJdnP_CoHv56NBMsZxxO9fi4GL7i4NB7I

Except for the "let that shot go, we won the game".....no, but you played a hell of a game.

his "won" was based on the philosophy of giving it everything you have (per Wooden) so I took it as saying they achieved that; not that they would have won the game if that shot hadn't gone in.

UCLA was riding that wave of hotness but the Zags could not be denied. Catholics vs Baptists for the title on Monday.

And to think that UCLA team played in the first four....what a joke by the committee this year.

It happens every year. Teams get hot at just the right time. I give UCLA props for taking advantage of that hotness by playing fearless basketball the last 3 weeks. Not an easy thing to do.

Ill be stunned if Gonzaga doesn't choke like it always does

It happens every year. Teams get hot at just the right time. I give UCLA props for taking advantage of that hotness by playing fearless basketball the last 3 weeks. Not an easy thing to do.
I think it is more than that. They completely devalued the Pac12. The media and the committee fall in love with certain conferences. SEC has been on the wrong end of it before. I seem to remember a year that the Big East got like 10 or 11 teams into the tournament.

I thought UCLA messed up not using their last time out in regulation. The last drive was sloppy and they had time for a set up. Keeping it was playing for the tie, imo.

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back