Won't never change

EtowahVol

Every sport we jump up the standings to the top 10 playing a junior high schedule. Then go on the road Ala who is it lost 8 in a row. And lose. Not got the nads to schedule Tenn Wesleyan who won the world series last year just 50 miles down the road. Might give another State school some pub when they lose.

Good grief on no planet should Tenn play that group of players that let me put it politely deserve a second, third or 4th chance to get things together in Athens

Last edited:
Every sport we jump up the standings to the top 10 playing a junior high schedule. Then go on the road Ala who is it lost 8 in a row. And lose. Not got the nads to schedule Tenn Wesleyan who won the world series last year just 50 miles down the road. Might give another State school some pub when they lose.
Junior high schedule? 😂 Ok. Good grief dude. Can’t believe I am wasting three minutes of my life responding to this. But, this post is ridiculous. We will never, and should never, play a NAIA school. The rules don’t even allow it anyway. Don’t have the nads? Ha ha. I honestly can’t tell if you submitted this post as a joke or if you are actually serious. Oh, by the way, Alabama had not lost 8 in row.

Dumb post is dumb

You do know all SEC players have to submit to random drug tests weekly right? Tenn Wesleyan does have a good team but if they had to submit to the same testing then they would not have enough players to field a team much less compete against a good SEC opponent.

Also, you should know because everyone else does, shaved bats are the norm at the NAIA level and without those illegal bats they would have zero chance. Keep it real man if you are going to spew that BS on a public forum.

Last edited:
Very idiotic post

982028D3-518B-46B3-963D-D0A118D004D5.jpeg

Oh God. Mods please delete this thread. This dude clearly doesn’t understand how a baseball season is long and sometimes these things happen.

Reactions: Border Vol
Freak, can I please be the moderator of the Baseball Forum? I’ve got plenty of ban sticks ready to roll.......

Reactions: StarRaider
UT has currently played more Q1 games than any team in the SEC and without studying all 300+ teams, perhaps more than any team in the country.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back