Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

This kid has a lot of skill and a lot of upside. He has inside and outside game and he is comfortable with the ball in his hands. He is a definite want

Grant Ramey mentioned him earlier. Said he would be great fit for what we need in this class. Apparently we were a finalist first time around

The only “project” that I think worked out really well for us in recent memory was Alexander but even then he had to play out of necessity so he had an edge in terms of his development.
So now we’re acting like Admiral and Grant, were “can’t miss” 5*’s?
I don’t remember anyone raving about those 2 when they signed.
2 pretty good examples of “projects” working out for us, imo.
GBO!!

3 of the 4 picked right for the Final Four. Had Bama instead of UCLA, which hoses me a bit since I also had Bama beating the Zags to get to the championship game :(

Gardner finished strong this season and had very good games against Memphis and Houston
Yep, averaged almost 22 points and 9 rebounds over his last 8 games this season. Not to mention he was pretty consistent in his career at ECU. 16.3/8.5 as a freshman, 19.7/9.2 as a sophomore, 18.3/8.3 as a junior

So is BHH close to a done deal? I’m not sure about the timeline for players who reclassify. Should we expect an announcement before or after all the transfers?

A bit of insomnia and late tit he thread, so remind me who BHH is?

Are we in the mix for any elite high school recruits who will be playing next season?

How about graduate players in the portal?

A bit of insomnia and late tit he thread, so remind me who BHH is?

Are we in the mix for any elite high school recruits who will be playing next season?

How about graduate players in the portal?
Brandon Huntley-Hatfield, Scotland Campus, Power Forward
The expectation for BHH is that he will reclassify and be in the 2021class.
Past BHH it looks like we’re after Handje Tamba (Big guy from Catholic HS) and ‘21 France SG Quentin Diboundje Eyobo
Both wouldn’t be really expected to play heavy minutes next season.

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back