Jessie Rennie

GameTime

Did Jessie Rennie even hit a 3 point shot at all this past season? If so, against whom?

I looked at around a dozen game stats, most of them the cupcake part of the schedule, and I saw no 3 point shots scored...In fact, she only had a few basic field goals...Her in game time was limited, but so was her scoring.

Extremely sweet girl, but wins are not awarded for sweetness.

Did Jessie Rennie even hit a 3 point shot at all this past season? If so, against whom?

I looked at around a dozen game stats, most of them the cupcake part of the schedule, and I saw no 3 point shots scored...In fact, she only had a few basic field goals...Her in game time was limited, but so was her scoring.

She was 1-14 for 7%. Made it against UNCG

I like Jessie. My wish is that all our Lady Vols would be happy with their time here, get a great education, improve their skills, and contribute greatly to the program both on and off the court.

Jessie has had to deal with traveling to and living in a foreign country, learning a new culture, controlling diabetes, and other issues.

This year has been disappointing and no doubt frustrating for her, but she is our player and part of our program. As with others who saw limited playing time, I hope that we fans can show restraint with criticisms and refrain from posting scathing criticisms bordering upon if not reaching insult levels. We all want the best for our athletes and our program, and issues of playing time will resolve themselves without our making hurtful, dismissive comments.

That game shows her 1-4 for 3pt, and 1-4 for fg, for a total of 3 points.

That's correct. She was 1 of 4 on field goal attempts that game (they were all 3 point attempts) for a total of 3 points. It was the only 3 pointer she made this season. For the season she was 1-14 from 3 point range which is 7%.

Is Jessie leaving?

She's been a big disappointment in my opinion. I thought she was going to be a 3 point bomber from the videos i've seen of her playing in high school.

Reactions: alexvol
Keeping it positive, she would compete for H-O-R-S-E championships on playgrounds throughout the county.

Reactions: Border Vol
The SEC is a league where you have to be a superior talented player to compete. She is a very good player at a certain talent level not capable of playing at the SEC talent level.
Man then can you imagine how talented you have to be to play in the PAC 12 or Big 12 or Big 10. Since only SC did any good in the tourney.

Reactions: 1reVOLver
Man then can you imagine how talented you have to be to play in the PAC 12 or Big 12 or Big 10. Since only SC did any good in the tourney.
If I remember when we played that Big 12 challenge the SEC won 9 games to 1 so didn't do well in this NCAA tourney but have done well overall during the season and the challenge. You do remember Tennessee beating Indiana of the Big Ten and the numerous games the SEC won in Power five competition. Or do you only see what you want to which is usually something negative without presenting all the information available,

If I remember when we played that Big 12 challenge the SEC won 9 games to 1 so didn't do well in this NCAA tourney but have done well overall during the season and the challenge. You do remember Tennessee beating Indiana of the Big Ten and the numerous games the SEC won in Power five competition. Or do you only see what you want to which is usually something negative without presenting all the information available,
The tourney has proven that the SEC may be 4th best Conference if not 5th. Wins in Nov are good but college BBall is all about the tourney and this league overall came up short.

Some of you may remember me talking about my wife's niece a while back.Her name is Kendall Spray who was at Clemson this season.She is one of the best 3 point shooters in the country.She is leaving Clemson and I would love to see her play her last season at UT.If anyone knows how or who to contact,see if the coaches may be interested in a great shooter. IMO she is better than anyone we have now and she plays the rest of the game well also!

The tourney has proven that the SEC may be 4th best Conference if not 5th. Wins in Nov are good but college BBall is all about the tourney and this league overall came up short.
It proves it could be as high as second as only the Pac 12 with two teams and the SEC with one and the Big East the weakest conference for sure with one are in the final four. Plus the SEC team in the final four lost twice in SEC league play and did not win the regular season conference championship. Also the SEC had a 87 and 17 non conference record and went in the tourney with the highest net ranking of any conference. So if this tourney has proven to you that it is the fourth or fifth best conference run with it. I don't believe it and not going to let a tournament be the only determining factor. Plus the SEC is 10 and 6 in this tourney. Go troll somebody else maybe they will agree with you.

Last edited:
I can imagine how great it would be if you went to your own school’s boards.
I am on my schools board. But I am not in denial the SEC came up way short this year. Only SC fans can stick their chests out. The rest of us need to pick it up.

It proves it could be as high as second as only the Pac 12 with two teams and the SEC with one and the Big East the weakest conference for sure with one are in the final four. Plus the SEC team in the final four lost twice in SEC league play and did not win the regular season conference championship. Also the SEC had a 87 and 17 non conference record and went in the tourney with the highest net ranking of any conference. So if this tourney has proven to you that it is the fourth or fifth best conference run with it. I don't believe it and not going to let a tournament be the only determining factor. Plus the SEC is 10 and 6 in this tourney. Go troll somebody else maybe they will agree with you.
The Big 12 got both Baylor and Texas into the Elite 8.

Some of you may remember me talking about my wife's niece a while back.Her name is Kendall Spray who was at Clemson this season.She is one of the best 3 point shooters in the country.She is leaving Clemson and I would love to see her play her last season at UT.If anyone knows how or who to contact,see if the coaches may be interested in a great shooter. IMO she is better than anyone we have now and she plays the rest of the game well also!
I know her personally as well and would love to see her play for UT. UT needs a 3 point shooter bad!!

I am on my schools board. But I am not in denial the SEC came up way short this year. Only SC fans can stick their chests out. The rest of us need to pick it up.
I call BS on that. You run UT down continuously including stirring the pot with players and recruits. Most recently saying we didn’t need Rae or JH. Not exactly the mind set of a LV fan. Darth mini me.

VN Store

Back