Crouch???

He wont be with the team this season and with the fact that he my have been one of the paid players that may be a good thing in the end.

Yeah, I hate that. If I remember correctly, he was rated the #1 prospect in the nation until he got injured.

Reactions: Border Vol
I wish I had your trust in what we have behind them. We are so thin at LB that even with them, we are in dire straights.
Fresh out of faith. We're gonna be SEC crash dummies for the foreseeable future. I accept that. Just want to have kids who play hard and play for the right reasons.

Fresh out of faith. We're gonna be SEC crash dummies for the foreseeable future. I accept that. Just want to have kids who play hard and play for the right reasons.
I get it, and have all the same emotions and expectations after the last 12 years, but I’m also cautiously optimistic after coming to realize that Heupel is the most accomplished head coach we’ve hired since Majors.

Now I haven’t a clue how it will all turn out, but maybe finally having an actual head coach will pay off in time.

I just don’t see Beckwith as a long term RB. If he does I am cool with it but I just don’t see it. I mean the guy is bigger than Derrick Henry.

I have been wrong before, but he is such a freak I think he can do lots of good things lined up behind the QB.... As I have mentioned in the past, I am more excited about his play making ability than anybody since Jamal Lewis..... His acceleration ability seems to set him apart from guys with similar body constr;ucton..... if real he can do lots of things as runner and receiver.... if I am wrong more of a receiver guy...

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
What is a group of 5 program? You mean Power 5? It that cold in Virginia now or is it the moonshine talking?
There are P5 schools and Group of 5 schools. Look it up. What sorta of drugs are you doing in your neck of the woods?

Hint: “Google” is your friend if you need to learn something and apparently you do.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back