Transfer Portal 21-22

I had to work hard for my defrees as well. ;)

:D:D:D

We called them Icees back then. The advanced defrees were Slushies, and the PhD's were Blizzards.

Higher-ed jargon.

(I actually worked at a Dairy Queen from 5 pm until midnight for two on-campus quarters. I miss those Dilly Bars and the milkshake mistakes we got for free when the girls up front messed up).

Reactions: Rickster
JMO I think Tennessee could have four in the portal if playing time next season is an issue with them. If not then I am sure the coaching staff will welcome them back.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
JMO I think Tennessee could have four in the portal if playing time next season is an issue with them. If not then I am sure the coaching staff will welcome them back.

I have a feeling it will be someone that get`s a lot of playing time just my gut feeling. I could be wrong but that`s just my feeling. I`m in Texas right now to watch Passtheball. Most at the hotel are saying the same thing i have been saying how did they pick the teams ? because game 2 is the more hyped game. But i will be watching game one and two.

Reactions: CaliKid
I had heard through the grapevine that Salary was on her way out as soon as they exited the tournament. Personally I'm not too upset. This opens the door for a possible game changing transfer with experience that could help immediately. Don't get me wrong, I like Salary, but I think we can definitely upgrade that position with a transfer. This could be a blessing in disguise.

I had heard through the grapevine that Salary was on her way out as soon as they exited the tournament. Personally I'm not too upset. This opens the door for a possible game changing transfer with experience that could help immediately. Don't get me wrong, I like Salary, but I think we can definitely upgrade that position with a transfer. This could be a blessing in disguise.
grapevine?

All I want from the portal is a vet pg and a 3-pt shooter. Coaches, make it happen! I think Salary’s transfer and Davis’ departure is good for the team overall. We need higher energy players, natural leaders who are positive on the court and can hit shots.

All I want from the portal is a vet pg and a 3-pt shooter. Coaches, make it happen! I think Salary’s transfer and Davis’ departure is good for the team overall. We need higher energy players, natural leaders who are positive on the court and can hit shots.

I agree with Salary, but in no way is losing Rennia a positive.

This sucks

If 1000 players are getting in the portal every year how is the NCAA going to keep up with who has transferred and who is eligible to transfer. I think they may have wished they had not done this one time free transfer thing. Looks like to me more of a headache than the previous system.

If 1000 players are getting in the portal every year how is the NCAA going to keep up with who has transferred and who is eligible to transfer. I think they may have wished they had not done this one time free transfer thing. Looks like to me more of a headache than the previous system.

I’m thinking they may revisit this policy. This could be a one off thing because of how weird last season was. It isn’t sustainable though.

If every year is going to look like this they are going to have to limit it somehow. I believe you should get a one time penalty free transfer. After that I think you should have to sit out a year or lose an entire year of eligibility. If you have to transfer more than once that’s on you.

At the end of the day NCAA women’s basketball exists for them to get an education. That is taking a backseat with all these transfers. If the NCAA is committed to both academic and athletics excellence they are going to have to limit transfers. Otherwise we will see hundreds of young women every year not finishing their degrees because credits didn’t transfer or their degree plan at their new school was wildly different. It’s going to cause some issues.

VN Store

Back