Rick Barnes and UCLA job

landscapingvol

I guess they hired the right coach instead of Barnes. That has to be a bit humbling to know that a lesser hire outperformed you in year one. It’s hard to imagine Barnes taking that squad to a Final Four

I'm not a Barnes basher like some on here, but Cronin has definitely done a great job with the talent he has.

Reality is if UT would've let Barnes leave at the time UCLA was courting him, fans would've rioted. Now....maybe not so much.

I'm not a Barnes basher like some on here, but Cronin has definitely done a great job with the talent he has.

Reality is if UT would've let Barnes leave at the time UCLA was courting him, fans would've rioted. Now....maybe not so much.

I think Barnes has done well at UT but I have a hard time believing he takes that team to a FF

Reactions: 05_never_again
What if Rick had taken the UCLA job who do you think Tennessee would have hired to replace him? I think Rob Lanier could very well have been who Tennessee would have hired as Men's Basketball Coach.

Don't disagree. I've been impressed watching Cronin coach thus far.
He always had good teams at Cincy, its actually surprising he was a fallback option. He only has one S16 there, but its hard to imagine he could get top talent at Cincy.

What if Rick had taken the UCLA job who do you think Tennessee would have hired to replace him? I think Rob Lanier could very well have been who Tennessee would have hired as Men's Basketball Coach.

I don’t know but that’s probably a pretty good guess

Bruce Pearl

Reactions: Border Vol
Why does everything have to be spun into a new angle to bash our coaches? Every time UCF wins a game this fall, it will be "Heupel would have lost that". The negativity is over the top.

VN Store

Back