Future of Vols Uniforms and Cleats

This is reason five on a list of five as to why we don't win. We're too focused on BS and not enough on the game. Uniforms. Cleats. Really, why do we care? How you look does not win games.
Fans focused on ....anything doesnt impact the game. Well...anything other than being fans

You lacing them up for this seaaon? If so, wtf you in a message board? If not...which unis do you like best ?

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Soooooo...what you’re saying is that fans talking about the teams uniforms has a direct impact on how the players play and whether they win or lose? Mmmmkay.

it worked for the Tampa bay Buccaneers.

This is reason five on a list of five as to why we don't win. We're too focused on BS and not enough on the game. Uniforms. Cleats. Really, why do we care? How you look does not win games.
Guess Pruitt had the full losing formula, minus problem #5? If you think uniforms are a part of the problem, I'd love to hear the other 4. 😒

Since ole Phil is off the hill again, what do you think our future holds as far as jersey concepts go? I love the tradition that Tennessee is known for but it wouldn't hurt to veer away from the black football cleats and bring back the Smokey Greys for our athletic teams. Has Danny White or Heupal mentioned any type of transition back towards this? I know we have a new contract with Nike set to come up soon.

Baseball and softball still regularly use their Smokey Grey uniforms. Football and both basketball teams stopped. Football and men’s basketball went back to more classic looks and if anything I could see the Lady Vols doing the same.

I liked that the university went for a more unified look with the Nike rebrand but I way more prefer the classic look football and men’s basketball went back to.

I'd love the seniors able to pick a uniform each year sort of as a goal as well as incentive for the four year grind. We'd see plenty of change to satisfy everybody all the way around I suspect.

I like this idea. Wear them on Senior Day

Personally, I'm a traditionalist when it comes to uniforms.
ncaatv1892opt1.jpg

Amazing how many people will comment on a uniforms thread to bitch about people commenting about uniforms.
We should be focusing on winning as fans. We got to be locked in for March so these boys are ready to play come Labor Day weekend.

Reactions: JRich
Home uniforms: should be traditional orange tops, with white pants and white cleats...or orange pants occasion.

Away uniforms: more room to play here. I would like a grey face mask with white tops and white pants. With grey outline around the orange numbers and orange pant stripes. As well as grey outline around the power T and stripe on the helmet. Cleats could be a mix of white, orange, or grey.

Why dont we wear the white tops with the orange pants anymore? It's my favorite all time UT uniform

Just curious...but how do we, the fans, focus on winning and “lock in”.
It means giving 63 effort on this message board. Meaning that For every 3 three post you should be achieving 6 likes because we are Looking at film, discussing scheme and X’s and O’s only. Leaving the silly stuff to other message boards because our actions on this message board effect the outcome of the games. 6 months from now....

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back