Do we beat Ole Miss this year ?

giphy.gif

I believe Heupel was 2-0 against Kiffin while he was coaching FAU.....But I'll give OM the edge in this one.

No, they are in year 2 of a system that is even at hypes best equal to each other. And I know Lane is a good play caller. Sets up plays to be effective later in the game, calls the right plays at the right time. I trust lane in year 2 more. I would bet more money on beating UF than OM right now.
I wouldn’t bet either, to be clear.
OM still has to play defense. We werent great at defense and they werent close to what we were. We are still built to run the football and im not sure they could stop us

Reactions: HalfullVol
OM still has to play defense. We werent great at defense and they werent close to what we were. We are still built to run the football and im not sure they could stop us
Bama could have scored 63 on us, they just didn't need to. If you flipped the jerseys on the teams and gave us their squad, their coach and second year in the system, and them our team and then gave them our situation no one on this board would be giving them a chance. It's not impossible that we beat them, but it's pretty unlikely.

Bama could have scored 63 on us, they just didn't need to. If you flipped the jerseys on the teams and gave us their squad, their coach and second year in the system, and them our team and then gave them our situation no one on this board would be giving them a chance. It's not impossible that we beat them, but it's pretty unlikely.
That's ridiculous they were 5-5. Bama has nothing to do with this. We talking about OM vs UT. Its not a mismatch at all. Kiffin can call plays, ok so can CJH. UT wasnt a good defense last year. OM was worse then we were. That makes this a toss-up game.

VN Store

Back