UCONN LOST!

We need to get rid of this thread. Every time it catches my eye I have a moment of excitement.😳
I wish the thread would go away too bc when I see it, I have a moment of embarrassment. I pray for the day when an LV loss gets its own thread on the Boneyard.

The thread that makes my heart jump into my throat is the Transfer Portal one. Everytime it comes up I just know some major LV player has crossed the Rubicon. Then I realize if heaven forbid that did ever happen, it would definitely get its own thread, But just for a moment . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: GameTime
I never watched Arizona and their best guard in the world. I'm glad they beat Uconn and Evina ha ha ha

Paige Bueckers not doubt is a very good player but she is nowhere near to being player of the year after being outshined back to back by Baylor's Carrington first and then by McDonald of Arizona. That didn't happen by accident. Paige outghta mail that trophy to one of those two other women. As for Ms. Westbrook, she'll be the 3rd option at best for scoring for the Huskies next year if she returns and her minutes will likely be diminished as well. Couldn't happen to a more selfless player IMO.

Paige Bueckers not doubt is a very good player but she is nowhere near to being player of the year after being outshined back to back by Baylor's Carrington first and then by McDonald of Arizona. That didn't happen by accident. Paige outghta mail that trophy to one of those two other women. As for Ms. Westbrook, she'll be the 3rd option at best for scoring for the Huskies next year if she returns and her minutes will likely be diminished as well. Couldn't happen to a more selfless player IMO.
Paige Pueckers is definitely overrated

We have said for Years if UConn Was in the SEC even with there best Teams they would not go Undefeated Period..

I have heard that argument for many years. When UConn was dominating, they would’ve been as dominating anywhere. People forget how good the Big East was at the end of UConn‘s first tenure there.

Here is the NCAA tournament breakdown for a six year period. This is the year, how many teams got into the NCAA tournament, and the win percentage of those teams in the tournament. I understand there are people who do not like to look at facts, and base decisions solely on emotion, (Which I understand) but clearly the Big East was as comparable to any other conference during that stretch, with seven teams making the NCAA tournament as the low point. The Big East’s Tournament win percentage was equal to or better than the SEC’s five out of the six years. At least two of UConn’s undefeated seasons came during this stretch.

Year: BE % SEC %
2008 8 .636 5 .765
2009 7 .714 7 .462
2010 7 .647 6 .647
2011 9 .679 4 .600
2012 8 .652 8 .600
2013 8 .696 7 .667

Attachments

• 9077109B-8A75-448A-A60C-9E5CD02CAB92.jpeg
    9077109B-8A75-448A-A60C-9E5CD02CAB92.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
We need to get rid of this thread. Every time it catches my eye I have a moment of excitement.😳
Yep, I just spent several minutes looking all over for the game, it was not on either school’s schedule. Took awhile before I saw the year. 🙄 Ugh!

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
With my team losing and looking pitiful at the moment I can honestly say I don’t give a dam about UCONN losing right now

VN Store

Back