Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many people surprised by this now? Pretty solid evidence Salter was involved when it came to light a juvenile was involved.

I do hope this doesn’t blow up his career before it ever started.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

There's what? 3 minors on the roster? It wasn't that difficult to narrow it down.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Show me how you KNOW anybody did what you just said. Until then you’re a virtual yenta gabbing at the hairstylist with the other biddies. We’re not debating. You have no chance of changing my take on this. Resume sanctimony.
The suspensions indicate they did something wrong and the reports mostly true. Get off your santimonius high horse.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I am on complete agreement that judgement should be suspended until a full report is released.

I don't like speculation lol and know I am in the wrong place there.

:(

Why are so many people surprised by this now? Pretty solid evidence Salter was involved when it came to light a juvenile was involved.

I do hope this doesn’t blow up his career before it ever started.
No worries. He'll have a great career. Just watch him ball out somewhere else.

Reactions: brockytop
The suspensions indicate they did something wrong and the reports mostly true. Get off your santimonius high horse.
The police reports INDICATED they were cited for misdemeanor possession...you fake sanctimony warrior.

I guess you are projecting some kind of agenda on my part.?
Whatever. Sometimes you are on the money, but often you just go crazy uncle in these threads. This is stupid. I guess you imply these things were ok back, or it is an attack on those who overlooked it then, when we competed at a high level and I am some kind of hypocrite. I am left to wonder. Weird reply to my quote.

And for the record, decriminalization of marijuana is something I actively support, but I do not partake until it is. I have actually had gummies while in legal states.
So Keep it between the lines and have something interesting and coherent to say.
Nothing that complicated...pretty straightforward. You’ve never met a word you couldn’t overdo, huh? 😉

It doesn’t typically happen immediately when a player gets kicked off the team. I’m sure they are doing their own internal investigation into the incident.
Give us a case history...since you’ve done the research. If this is pretty much predetermined, they wouldn’t be on the roster. Was Banks this time last year?

There's what? 3 minors on the roster? It wasn't that difficult to narrow it down.[/QUOTE]

The original reports did not specify the 17yo was a football player. And as you you know, players often have hangers-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back