U.T. athletics ticket office incompetency! Does the product equal the price?

WillieT

Today, I called the ticket office, with questions about my 38 year old season tickets. The female on the phone was not only rude, but highly incompetent to work in customer service. She couldn't complete sentences, did not know answers to simple questions, only spoke in short clipped one syllable answers, and came across as rude! This IS NOT a very good time for Tennessee to write off their most loyal supporters!

Today, I called the ticket office, with questions about my 38 year old season tickets. The female on the phone was not only rude, but highly incompetent to work in customer service. She couldn't complete sentences, did not know answers to simple questions, only spoke in short clipped one syllable answers, and came across as rude! This IS NOT a very good time for Tennessee to write off their most loyal supporters!

Do you honestly think UT gives a single F about any of their fans?

I will get blasted for this comment but what proof have any of them shown that they actually value the fans?

Every leaked memo basically calls the fans crazed or rednecks.

So stop buying tickets until the product equals the price again.

Welcome to the future world of communication based on text world.

are you a donor? Tennessee Fund much more helpful than students on the ticket office phones

Do you honestly think UT gives a single F about any of their fans?

I will get blasted for this comment but what proof have any of them shown that they actually value the fans?

Every leaked memo basically calls the fans crazed or rednecks.
I must have missed all those leaked memos.

Reactions: FïreBall
looks like you got yelp confused with volnation
I spit my beer out laughing. But in all seriousness.. Maggie Coates was fantastic to work with in UT ticket office. If you also want to speak with Volunteer Fund, you may be better doing that. I did not have a problem recently with either.

I’m sure that it’s difficult for her to answer phone calls while keeping up with social media on her phone.
One of the most accurate posts I've seen on this board. Brings to mind an old saying about keeping your head up and eyes open because everything that spends life with its head down gets slaughtered and eaten. Social media is a scourge on mankind.

Sounds like she'd fit right in with the ushers at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

Reactions: WillieT

VN Store

Back