‘23 TN OL Joe Crocker

Heupel can’t know what tomorrow brings
In a world, few ‘cruits survive
All I know is the way I feel
The Vols don’t seem for real, and barely alive

The road is long, and there is Saban in our way

And we lose a step, everyday.

Get him Soda, tham are fighting words!!!!
Must be awesome from the droves of people moving here. Started keeping a list of states people are from when they come in the library. So far it is mostly CA and FL with a lot from those states, but there is also... WV, OK, SC, NC, KY, Mississippi, Missouri, Michigan, GA, AL, Alaska, Arizona, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas, New York, Oregon and Germany. Some of those states have more than one family.

Must be awesome from the droves of people moving here. Started keeping a list of states people are from when they come in the library. So far it is mostly CA and FL with a lot from those states, but there is also... WV, OK, SC, NC, KY, Mississippi, Missouri, Michigan, GA, AL, Alaska, Arizona, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas, New York, Oregon and Germany. Some of those states have more than one family.
I know it’s crazy, I get out on Saturdays some and loaf around and see tons of people that I do not know. I’m not necessarily a fan of it, but I’m like you I love this mountain

I know it’s crazy, I get out on Saturdays some and loaf around and see tons of people that I do not know. I’m not necessarily a fan of it, but I’m like you I love this mountain
Oh, I forgot the best one! I had someone from Asia come in. Should have heard us trying to communicate with his Asian English and my Southern English! The whole time I am trying to figure out which country he is from. Finally being my usual noisy self I asked. Then he said Chicago!!!! 😂😂😂 Can you imagine going from Asia to Chicago to Coalmont? Culture shock! I asked how he ended up here, and the only thing I understood was that he didn't know there was a place called Coalmont a month ago.

If I-24 is any indication, it’s a flood (and I don’t like it). I drive down to the Decerd exit to get my kids in Huntsville and the traffic has got awful all up and down that interstate.

VN Store

Back