NCAA Tournament Game Thread: (3) Lady Vols vs. (6) Michigan

Lady Vols died when Summit passed. RIP Lady Vols

They didn't die, but they did go the way of Louisiana Tech and Texas Tech. Those latter two were big at one time, before UConn and Tenn. It's not surprising once the legend left that this program would downsize and become mediocre. All the greats do. These Lady Vols team lack serious heart and leadership.

Reactions: T.J.
First day of practice in the off season has to be shooting and defending layups, and I mean layups against defenders. How ever ins the one on one battle gets free pizza and an ice cream cone.
The winners get steaks and ribs and the losers get hamburgers and hotdogs

Win or lose I thank Kellie and staff for their hard work. It was TN choice not to pick a veteran coach.. so, we need to have patience with her. Beginning of the season we were not ranked but she fought her way to here. So thank u. In all give thanks to the lord.

Last edited:
if ur talking about the class with salary, kellie barely had any time to make good connections with players. Recruiting good players starts when there young.

Maybe they will give her a voucher to make up for it in all of her games until she has time to recruit.

She did a poor job retaining talent, she did a poor job recruiting, and she did a poor job getting anything in the transfer portal.

UT is not hard to recruit to. Even Holly was able to do it.

Doesn't matter if it is boys or girls, the VOLS opponents turn into 3 point shooting crazies when we play them. I'm really disappointed. I felt like the Lady VOLS really had the team to go far.

Maybe they will give her a voucher to make up for it in all of her games until she has time to recruit.

She did a poor job retaining talent, she did a poor job recruiting, and she did a poor job getting anything in the transfer portal.

UT is not hard to recruit to. Even Holly was able to do it.
HOLLY WAS A RECRUITER, not a coach. that’s why she’s not longer coaching.

They didn't die, but they did go the way of Louisiana Tech and Texas Tech. Those latter two were big at one time, before UConn and Tenn. It's not surprising once the legend left that this program would downsize and become mediocre. All the greats do. These Lady Vols team lack serious heart and leadership.
Yeah I was watching in those days of the Techs. Never thought I would see the Lady Vols fall so far. We need a lot of ball handlers and shooters.

Reactions: T.J.

VN Store

Back