Practice today

For all the hand-wringing over the perceived lack of respect for Key's defense this season, now is the chance for her to prove it. She has never faced off against a player as offensively dominant as Hillmon...

For all the hand-wringing over the perceived lack of respect for Key's defense this season, now is the chance for her to prove it. She has never faced off against a player as offensively dominant as Hillmon...
Did she or did she not play against Boston? I guess because you have a 50 point game makes you far more superior offensively than others. Boston is a far better offensive talent than Hilmon the difference is Hillmon doesn't have a team full of Top 25 prospects that Boston does.

Did she or did she not play against Boston? I guess because you have a 50 point game makes you far more superior offensively than others. Boston is a far better offensive talent than Hilmon the difference is Hillmon doesn't have a team full of Top 25 prospects that Boston does.

False. I would take Boston between the two because she is far more dominant defensively, but Hillmon is the better offensive player at this stage. She continues to put up ridiculous numbers despite being the focal point defensively of every team they play.

Frankly, I thought Boston would be a lot better on offense this season relative to her monster freshman year but she didn't really take much of a jump. Despite being surrounded by great talents, as you pointed out, she was a sub-50% shooter for most of the season...

False. I would take Boston between the two because she is far more dominant defensively, but Hillmon is the better offensive player at this stage. She continues to put up ridiculous numbers despite being the focal point defensively of every team they play.

Frankly, I thought Boston would be a lot better on offense this season relative to her monster freshman year but she didn't really take much of a jump. Despite being surrounded by great talents, as you pointed out, she was a sub-50% shooter for most of the season...
Agree on the first part. Michigan runs their offense through Hillmon; the same cannot be said for SC.

I think that part of Aliyah's FG% drop is that she expanded her game and takes a lot more jump shots from 10 feet out. She can score in many more ways than she could as a freshman.

I think that part of Aliyah's FG% drop is that she expanded her game and takes a lot more jump shots from 10 feet out. She can score in many more ways than she could as a freshman.

I get that, but she really isn't scoring more than she did as a freshman relative to to her minutes increase...

Tamari and Kasi standing next to each other and not moving. And we’re supposed to believe they are the same height....

I swear Tamari gets a little taller every few months.

Off season, I hope Key works on her lower body strength and explosiveness. given her height and wing span, she does not need Ja Morant hops but with just a little more elevation, TK would be unstoppable around the rim.

Reactions: glv98 and VolBall09

And let's not forget, Michigan lost that game to OSU by double digits. I am totally fine if Michigan/Hillmon repeat that performance. Hillmon can have 50pts as an existing the tourney souvenir.

We are playing terrible but that bald guy is is F’ing terrible!!!

How many times are you going to let Hillsman knock walker to the floor?!?

JESUS have mercy !

VN Store

Back