Crouch???

This all day long. He is doing himself a great disservice by wanting to play LB.
Linebackers play longer in the NFL. Remember Jalen Hurd and how good of a running back he was and would and have been 1st or 2nd round pick if he stayed at running back instead of changing positions. Instead he changed positions due to he wanted to play longer in league snd didn’t want his body to take a beating anymore at running back.

Im sure if he wanted to return and his fellow tammates accepted him they would take him back but honestly he has been a disappointment for all the hype he recieved .. he played in a HS league that wasnt competitiive and kinda dominated as a RB .. but in college he would only be a short yardage kinda guy .. he really doesnt look like a LB out there on field either ..looks lost and outta place ..so if he did return ..probably be a sub on defense and maybe a short yardage ball carrier ..not a big loss if he decides not to return .. was way over rated ....

Linebackers play longer in the NFL. Remember Jalen Hurd and how good of a running back he was and would and have been 1st or 2nd round pick if he stayed at running back instead of changing positions. Instead he changed positions due to he wanted to play longer in league snd didn’t want his body to take a beating anymore at running back.
you really saying that he would have a possible NFL career at LB ??? really ??? have you watched him play LB ????

Im sure if he wanted to return and his fellow tammates accepted him they would take him back but honestly he has been a disappointment for all the hype he recieved .. he played in a HS league that wasnt competitiive and kinda dominated as a RB .. but in college he would only be a short yardage kinda guy .. he really doesnt look like a LB out there on field either ..looks lost and outta place ..so if he did return ..probably be a sub on defense and maybe a short yardage ball carrier ..not a big loss if he decides not to return .. was way over rated ....
Pruitt thought every guy built like him was a LB. Defense definitely came first when considering where guys should play.

Not sure where you get that he played weak competition in HS. His school was 4A which I believe is still the highest classification in NC. E Moseley and L Little came our of NC 4A among others. There have been a lot of really good players come out of 4A ball around Charlotte and Greensboro-Winston-Salem.

Pruitt thought every guy built like him was a LB. Defense definitely came first when considering where guys should play.

Not sure where you get that he played weak competition in HS. His school was 4A which I believe is still the highest classification in NC. E Moseley and L Little came our of NC 4A among others. There have been a lot of really good players come out of 4A ball around Charlotte and Greensboro-Winston-Salem.

You have to take what some posters say here on VN with a huge grain of salt. Many in the media included.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

your probably right but i remember seeing film and noticing heck this kid is biggest kid on field .. just my opinion .. but maybe he did play in a good conference ..

your probably right but i remember seeing film and noticing heck this kid is biggest kid on field .. just my opinion .. but maybe he did play in a good conference ..
247 currently lists 13 NC players as 4/5*. Seven of them would be considered Charlotte area. Three of those are from Shelby, NC and go to 2A and 3A schools.

Their classifications are weird these days. For purposes of playoffs I think they have a "big" and "small" title in each classification. Virtually everyone makes the playoffs. It wasn't like that years ago when I played.

How about in the CFL or arena league? Without massive improvement Crouch won’t be playing LB in the NFL.

Would like to have at least to add a little depth to the LB corps. We are pretty thin with experienced players back there.

I understand that, but I think he could go much higher in the draft at RB. I don't even know that he will get drafted playing LB.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back