Valdosta in turmoil and the reason Rush Propst was talking a month or so ago is coming out

You hire a guy that has been part of a grade changing scandal, cheated on his wife, had a side family, cheated at another school, got fired from another school and you expect he will run a clean program?

And this guy was the mentor to our former coach....

You hire a guy that has been part of a grade changing scandal, cheated on his wife, had a side family, cheated at another school, got fired from another school and you expect he will run a clean program?

He had a VIP card and was mentor to not only CJP but a many other coaches. One coach who has a P5 juggernaut is also very close to Propst

Reactions: beamerman

Pruitt's friendship with Propst was an early red flag to me about him. And the "Tennessee Two a Days" podcast that Dan Harralson did with him was a bad look.

Also, if anybody would sell their soul to the devil for success, it's a high school in a small town those entire identity is wrapped up in having a good football team.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I remember my HS coach. He never cussed but he’d slap you on the headgear if you didn’t pay attention or jump the count. He was a good honest man thou. I was pretty close to him & never recall him remotely acting like some of today’s HS coaches. I know he’d never recruit a kid from another area to move in our zone.

Sadly Propst isn’t the exception to the rule today. Anyone touching this guy deserves everything he brings. What a classic POS

Georgia HS players ruled ineligible, wins forfeited

The Georgia High School Association has levied a $7,500 fine against Valdosta High School, ordered the Wildcats to forfeit seven victories from the 2020 football season, banned the team from playing in the postseason in 2021, and declared a handful of players ineligible for next season after an investigation into whether the team used ineligible players.

Reactions: tbh and Border Vol
Rush Propst is basically what happens when Buddy Garrity is a football coach, except a lot sleazier. If anyone watched Friday Night Lights the series you’ll know what I’m talking about.

That article is nuts. You are spot on. It sounds like a bizzarro Friday night lights.

Down to firing a Championship coach and recruiting transfer quarterback and losing him after a game.

Can’t wait for the 30 for 30...

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Georgia and Bama cheating like a mofo and Probts will be the only one punished.

Exactly what will happen - Sources told ESPN that Propst has provided Alabama and Georgia officials with affidavits in which he denied having personal knowledge of recruiting violations committed by either program.
Because Propst knows that if he talked, when he is fired from Valdosta, he would never get another job. As it is, he will no doubt have some sort of job somewhere as a reward for not squealing the obvious.

Given the pure-as-driven-snow nature of Saban and Smart, I guess the Gumps and uga folks must be breathing a HUGE sigh of relief that the ONLY corrupt coach (Pruitt) in both of those hotbeds of absolute to-the-letter compliance has been exposed, and that he ONLY allegedly broke the rules while at Tennessee.

It is very puzzling how a seed goes so very bad when surrounded by such virtue.

#thesarcasmisreal

Exactly what will happen - Sources told ESPN that Propst has provided Alabama and Georgia officials with affidavits in which he denied having personal knowledge of recruiting violations committed by either program.
Because Propst knows that if he talked, when he is fired from Valdosta, he would never get another job. As it is, he will no doubt have some sort of job somewhere as a reward for not squealing the obvious.
Sounds like reason for an FBI investigation.

VN Store

Back