Oats to Indiana?

Didn’t they say the same about Phil at one point?
The only person that legitimately can never be fired is K. He could go O- the season and they’d say he’s fine he’ll bounce back.

it’s painful to say but it’s true.
I just don’t see it. You can’t fire the Coach that coaches on the court with his name on it. The only way you could do that is if he went full Pruitt and was overtly paying kids with to go containers from Time Out or Top of the Hill and got popped. Roy’s a made guy just like Dean, but not Dean. I think Roy is too smart to stay too long anyway . If UNC is in late February next season and there is a bubble discussion I could see Roy leaving on his own accord. Although, Roy’s self deprecating retirement presser jargon would be a lot to handle. Haha

Reactions: Border Vol
Yeah but it was his own player. Woody Hayes punched and choked a Clemson kid!! I'll never forget seeing that live. I laughed hard for a half hour.
OSU games with Coach Hayes were must see TV.

I just don’t see it. You can’t fire the Coach that coaches on the court with his name on it. The only way you could do that is if he went full Pruitt and was overtly paying kids with to go containers from Time Out or Top of the Hill and got popped. Roy’s a made guy just like Dean, but not Dean. I think Roy is too smart to stay too long anyway . If UNC is in late February next season and there is a bubble discussion I could see Roy leaving on his own accord. Although, Roy’s self deprecating retirement presser jargon would be a lot to handle. Haha
Didn’t really hate talking in third person until Roy regularly employed it.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I understand you’ve got a message board to entertain, but I could give a $hit about your power shake right now ...
butchna shares all information with butchna’s fans. butchna’s ready for football.

Landmark television moment. No one said jack.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
butchna shares all information with butchna’s fans. butchna’s ready for football.

Landmark television moment. No one said jack.
It was awesome TV. I’m pissed I never got the t shirts that were made.

I‘m ready for football too.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back