The Official #10 Tennessee @ Georgia Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 6PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 1PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

Russell has been a complete waste at the plate for 21 games now. I’m not the coach but I see no reason to keep starting him at this point. If he was making contact I’d let him ride cause eventually balls drop but he’s not even making contact and he’s not drawing walks.

Russell has been a complete waste at the plate for 21 games now. I’m not the coach but I see no reason to keep starting him at this point. If he was making contact I’d let him ride cause eventually balls drop but he’s not even making contact and he’s not drawing walks.
Agree, time to try something else

Agree, time to try something else
You don’t want to risk or throw a season for the sake of preparing for the future but at this point Russell brings nothing to the plate (pun intended) so might as well throw Booker or Scott out there and prepare for the future while at the same time seeing if it provides a spark.

GA leads off bottom 6th w/a triple....ball hit over 3rd base side & went into foul territory for a long run down.

GA gets the run home to make it 3-1.

The Vols bats have gone cold ...... we're good with pop ups & strike outs.

We need 6 outs to win the series. Headed to the bottom 8th.

VN Store

Back