*****Annual VolNation NCAA Bracket Contest is live - win a $250 Amazon gift card [updated for Final 4]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's that time. March Madness. I've just posted the brackets for the 16th Annual VolNation Pick Contest.

-To be eligible for prizes you must use your VolNation screen name. If you don't have one, register today. It's free.

THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE A $250 AMAZON GIFT CARD.

Contest Entry: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Contest Home: 2021 Tournament

Rules: TOURNAMENT RULES

Keep in mind, your picks won't show on the site until I upload everyone's on Friday sometime. I strongly suggest printing out your picks and making sure the "Email me a copy" option is checked.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and good luck!

Last edited:
I’m in. I feel like 85% of the board is going to pick the zags to win it all, I didn’t have the nerve to pick against them, but it’s going to be extremely hard to complete a perfect season.

It's that time. March Madness. I've just posted the brackets for the 16th Annual VolNation Pick Contest.

-To be eligible for prizes you must use your VolNation screen name. If you don't have one, register today. It's free.

Keep in mind, your picks won't show on the site until I upload everyone's on Friday sometime. I strongly suggest printing out your picks and making sure the "Email me a copy" option is checked.

Thank you Freak for the added excitement of the bracket on VN.

I've got our VOLS making it to the Sweet 16 and running into eventual Natty winner Illinois.

Thing that makes me absolutely sick about my bracket though is picking Bama to make the Final Four...sigh

Can I get your E-mail please
Thanks,
TJ

Im messing with my bracket again and I honestly have no clue who I like out of the South region. At the moment I have Purdue in the FF

Missed it last year. Got my picks in this time.
Yep, we all definitely missed it last year.
Just one if those things you mark your calendar by...must be start of spring because the tourney is here. Spring FBall camp next.

I think it's a huge part of what made last year so very strange for me...it's like my internal clock had just stopped.

Reactions: vollygirl
Im messing with my bracket again and I honestly have no clue who I like out of the South region. At the moment I have Purdue in the FF

my other bracket is with big10fans, so the play-in round and friday's is offsetting my stupid UT-okla state pick

If things stay the way they are going, right now, I will hit 15 out of 16, today. UConn will be my only miss.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back