Breaking news: We'll be good again.... eventually

VFL 24/7

Legend
Tennessee football will eventually be on top again. This is coming from someone that was only 2 when we won our last natty. I've only seen failure. But this fanbase is too big and passionate to be losing this long. IDK if this is the coach to do it, but we will see Tennessee on top again before we leave this earth. YES, I'm still drunk from ST Patties day. Go VOLS.

BREAKING NEWS

tenor.gif

Tennessee football will eventually be on top again. This is coming from someone that was only 2 when we won our last natty. I've only seen failure. But this fanbase is too big and passionate to be losing this long. IDK if this is the coach to do it, but we will see Tennessee on top again before we leave this earth. YES, I'm still drunk from ST Patties day. Go VOLS.
I feel like there should be a penalty box for this sort of posting.

Yes there should be as there should be an app to shut my phone off past midnight so I don't embarrass myself texting and calling the roster
We had a hack-a-thon once at the first place I worked, and one of the guys made an app that would overlay your texting app and offer to call a taxi service for you at a certain point. It's only a matter of time before we've got apps that can predict that you're drunk.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I like the way you think.I'm onboard.

VN Store

Back