Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my wife and I got our first Pfizer shot this morning and it was a piece of cake. Baylor, Scott and White have their sh*t together with their vaccine program. Quick in and quick out with no snags. Next one is set up in April so we're good to go.
My daughter and I got ours too and Covenant Health at Fort Sanders west. Pretty easy drivethru setup.

One of the articles I saw about the covid shutdown made it sound like maybe we had an offsite gathering that eventually led to the Anderson Training center. Or maybe it was players at an offsite gathering that then came to train? Frustrating thst the kids just want to be closer and socialize and then stuff like this hurts the ability to do it

It hadn’t happened.... you pay the man to go go away and the violations go away with him.
In a fantasy world. He wasn’t going to be fired and Fulmer wasn’t going to be forced to retire. Violations HAPPENED and were leaked by his own. Weren’t “going away” after that.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Look Bama, UGA, AU, LSU, UF etc. all sweep it under the rug and we run to the NCAA. We handled it wrong plain and simple. I’m excited to see Heupel and what he can do but it’s probably going to be a slim few years recruiting wise. We have to give Heupel 5-6 years minimum to get some stability. We can’t keep firing coaches every 3 years.
No rugs can hide what’s already seen. It was going to be reported by us or the snitch. Cover-up’s always worse than the crime. Now we move on. LSU covered up for Les Miles and that turned out great.

In a fantasy world. He wasn’t going to be fired and Fulmer wasn’t going to be forced to retire. Violations HAPPENED and were leaked by his own. Weren’t “going away” after that.
That’s our administrations fault..... they don’t need an investigation to get rid of people they don’t want over the football program.

If I can ask some help y’all. I just started my first day of quarantine and I have no hobbies. Anyone got some hobbies for a man to do for 10 days so I don’t go stir crazy?
Depending on how slow or fast you read, one of the three: 1984; Grapes of Wrath; or, In Cold Blood

OR...

Binge watch one of the three: Mad Men; The Sopranos; or, The Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back