Basketball Anybody???

Really? Haven't listened to a UK broadcast since Caywood Ledford. Must be a challenging task this season. :D
They're saying the players are playing really hard and maybe the next game it will pay off. The Kentucky announcers sounded like they were about to break out in tears.

Reactions: feathersax
stackhouse does nice job vs ole miss,
and that's hard for this former Carolinian to say to a Heel in Nashville

Georgia Tech beat Miami 70-66 in the ACC Tournament raising their record to 16-8 and pretty much stamping their ticket to the NCAA Tournament.

Reactions: ArdentVol
South Florida's #20 ranked women's basketball team beat UCF in the AAC Tournament Finals 64-54 raising their record to 18-3. UCF's record fell to 16-4.

Georgia Tech beat Miami 70-66 in the ACC Tournament raising their record to 16-8 and pretty much stamping their ticket to the NCAA Tournament.
...and now UVA has been forced to bow out due to Covid, so GT gets a free pass to the finals. 2 Covid forfeits is not the way the ACC wanted their tournament to go.

Man you really are emblematic of Duke in so many ways. I chuckle
I really am . I’m finishing up my Laettner and Hurley tattoo soon. It’s like this perfect symbolic outline of the states of NY and New Jersey with the #32 in the NY outline and #11 in NJ. I was gonna have like a caption reading “New York and New Jersey side by side so Duke could win back-to-back.” I don’t know, something along those lines that captures the true essence of Duke University. Something that allows me to really have a voice that lets everyone know that they are beneath me. All the time. It’s a work in progress.

Reactions: volfanbill
Georgia Tech continues it's improbable run beating #15 FSU 80-75 winning the ACC Tournament and raising their record to 17-8.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back