John Fulkerson Injury

Exactly my concern too. I know I sound like a total b*tch with this story, but I had a scary slip in the shower when I was like 25. Temple landed squarely on the tub faucet as I completely fell down. Don't know how I never blacked out or even really had a headache, but maybe that's why I'm a dingus nowadays.

That sounds scary enough to me. Glad you escaped serious injury.

My older brother punched me in the temple when we were little- maybe 13 and 11 respectively. My temple moused up immediately, close to ping pong ball size. Swelling went down quick, but still scared us both. Maybe a good thing, because I don’t recall getting in an out and out fist fight with him after that despite tempers, competitiveness, etc.

Typical Gator player BS. Doesn't matter what the sport is.
Totally and where is the national outrage? The bias against TN is real! If roles were reversed, Dickie Blowhard and others would be screaming about the cheap shot!

Furthermore, I was very disappointed with the SEC network (lack of) response last night! They acted like they were either afraid to talk about it or told not to! Does anyone have any courage?

Hopefully 1) Fulkerson is OK,
2) Pons and the other players carryover more focused fight today because they will need it against Alabama!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLED
It was dirty play during an athletic competition. He was ejected, end of story. These things happen sometimes, but the last thing sports need is idiots calling for people to get assault charges for what goes in a game. Pussification of America continues....
Typically, I think pussification is disgusting and that millennials in general are a bunch of P’s..... in this case, that was a really trash ass move and the guy needs to be suspended. It would have been dumb for Pons to have returned the favor, but I wouldn’t have held it against him if he had

The cheap shots by that UF dipsh!t were totally uncalled for. I hope there is an appropriate punishment coming soon for that SOB Payne. I know JF is tough and expect him to bounce back. That elbow could have escalated to a bench clearing brawl, luckily it didn’t. Loved the way our team responded With their play sending those gator pukes home with an L. I am thankful Rick has built a program with classy players. GBO!

Agree. Go over and read the Cats forum. People trying to act like Fulk tried to throw a punch, he got what he deserved, he’s a flopper. What a bunch of losers.
I don't get it, already know that KY has ignorant fans, why do we even care what they say....they are not the Standard Bearer. Don't Care what they say because it is the utterance of Stupidity....

I hate what happened to Fulky yesterday. It angers me so much.

Selfishly, I want him back next year for a victory lap, but I believe he should go and make money overseas.

So, assuming both are out today, which injury stings worse? Fulky for TN? Or Primo for Alabama?

I'd think Primo. IIRC, Fulkerson basically got pulled during the second half after pons came back in due to his inability to defend the 3 and switch on defenders. We're probably better off with a 4 guard + pons lineup this game.

That being said, Bama seemingly has 43 3-point shooters on their roster, so maybe they wont miss him at all

So, assuming both are out today, which injury stings worse? Fulky for TN? Or Primo for Alabama?
Given the style of play I would say Primo...but that’s also going off the assumption Pons will stay out of foul trouble and give us 36 minutes. Our best Bama lineup today imo is..

Vescovi 30/Bailey 10
Springer 30/Bailey 10
Johnson 30/Bailey 10
James 35/Gaines 5
Pons 35/ORN 5

1-3 I’m not locked into in position, just essentially that those guys all are gonna have to give us 30+ minutes.

With Fulky you’re probably only playing him 20mpg and just taking some minutes away from the rest of those guys, he struggles to stick with Bama’s 5’s, Pons and James should be able to...of course the majority issue here is nobody can get into foul trouble.

I don't expect him to play today a really swollen eye. He would need goggles some sort of eye protection if he even tried.

VN Store

Back