John Fulkerson Injury

Look at the likes those comments are getting. No it’s not all fans but more than a few.
The day I read a Kentucky website will be the first time. Could care less what those Mouthbreathers think. Those morons worship the slimeball that ruined college basketball with his one and done focus. Win at all costs and nothing else counts.

Will be at the game tomorrow. Should be a good one. As for Fulky and some calling for criminal charges: the only precedent I know of for sure, is in combat sports. I seem to faintly remember a brawl in a football game in the 90’s (don’t remember the teams) that resulted in criminal assault charges.
I think criminal charges are a bit overboard but a suspension for the rest of the year is certainly warranted.

Yep. Always a way to even the score on the playground. A well timed undercut is a nice touch when dudes wanted to act tough. Landing on your back or head on the pavement would usually stop the elbows. Only way to get these guys attention in organized ball is to suspend them. They just want to play and you take that away. Only thing that will teach a lesson. If White and Florida won’t do it, that just says they condone it.

Yep. If you’re not going to allow Pons to pound the dude in the jaw, then the league needs to enforce it. This is one of the easy ones.

Look at the likes those comments are getting. No it’s not all fans but more than a few.
I'll never forget looking at that board when we beat them in the semis two years ago. Talking about hoping Grant and Admiral's moms getting AIDS, Barnes croaks, other obscene things. They are literally insane. Worst fanbase in sports

Last edited:
Would like to see our AD step up to the plate and lodge the complaint with the the SEC office about that type of Payne crap on the floor of the conference tournament of all places, call out his brother for the thuggery on his team which has no place in this conference, AD needs to give a sh!t about the basketball program when this trash happens to our players, there is more to Tennessee than a broken down football program about to get sanctioned back to 1972, need to see Danny White show some Tennessee orange on this one, in this role you are either for us or you are against us, we need real leadership not another fundraiser or cheerleader in the AD role

Last edited:
Fulky has a shiner for sure. Wow. My guess is that if it was up to him, he'd play tomorrow, but that won't be his call.

He 100% would play. No doubt about it.

Also, doing a video is his peremptory attempt at an audition IMO.

Reactions: ptcarter
I don’t understand why we did the video unless we are planning to play him by surprise. Bama should have been left in the dark

He 100% would play. No doubt about it.

Also, doing a video is his peremptory attempt at an audition IMO.
EZE
I salute your grasp of the queen's English. I love it when I have to look up words. I'm sincerely impressed.

I don’t understand why we did the video unless we are planning to play him by surprise. Bama should have been left in the dark

Do we know that UT was involved in the video?

But, it would jack the Vol bench into the rafters if he comes out of the tunnel dressed and ready to go.

Reactions: 67Vol
I’m almost positive that criminal charges have been filed in hockey. Too buzzed and lazy to look, but I currently think that I believe it happened.

Reactions: Lankykong
The day I read a Kentucky website will be the first time. Could care less what those Mouthbreathers think. Those morons worship the slimeball that ruined college basketball with his one and done focus. Win at all costs and nothing else counts.
Strictly schadenfraude for me. I love the meltdowns they have had this season.
Btw I don’t want any squirrel, I fear it would only arose my appetite without bedding it down.

VN Store

Back