Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what happened to my husband in high school when he was holding the ball to run out the clock. They were beating Whitwell who was ranked #1 in the state. Their star player elbowed him and knocked him out. My husband's mother came flying out of the stands and was jumping up raking her nails down his back. So his mother and others came running on the court. Soon almost all of both sides were on the court and knives were out. My husband missed it all. Surprised there was not a brawl after this!
I was ready to fly to Nashville and create one after that cheap shot on Fulky. I don’t know how many of them could take on this pizzed off momma.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
It’s a contact sport with a lot of adrenaline on both sides.. stuff like this just happens. I’m surprised there aren’t more fist fights. I saw a lot during bball games growing up

Fast food places, in general, are little miracles.

It's the lowest quality of frozen food prepared by folks mostly making a smidge over minimum wage. Despite that very rarely do I get food poisoning or have the food miss my admittedly low expectations.

The menus all have variety well beyond what a single restaurant should serve.

From a nutritional value per monetary unit perspective it's the most for the least that we've had access to since the Garden of Eden.

It’s the greatest invention for us lazy Americans that want to grab a quick dinner on the way home from work rather than go home and cook

With his back turned?
You don’t think, even with his back turn, that second shot wasn’t intended to do bodily harm? I can overlook the first one, heat of the moment and didn’t see what might have happened between the two before hand, but the second looked like Payne knew where that second shot would land and delivered with more intensity.

You don’t think, even with his back turn, that second shot wasn’t intended to do bodily harm? I can overlook the first one, heat of the moment and didn’t see what might have happened between the two before hand, but the second looked like Payne knew where that second shot would land and delivered with more intensity.
Jack, doesn't realize he is dealing with two mamas here lol.

So I didn't see today's game or the elbow, but if it's as egregious as has been stated, there is a precedent in sports to file assault charges.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back