Players Arrested (Old news)

I think the alleged assault and stealing it out of a guy's room is the bigger deal. Could care less about the weed, but I wish some of these guys would show any sense at all.

If that’s the deal, they’ve gotta go. You can handle a couple guys smoking weed. You can’t overlook assault and theft on campus.

There’s probably more coming. Like assault and theft.
They were probably arrested for possession, while building a case and gaining evidence on the assault and theft and then those charges will probably hit.
GBO!!

Reactions: wmcovol
So stupid. Can we stop arresting 17 and 18 year olds for smoking pot? Or even drinking?

They're going to do that stuff. Let's not make it out like it's the end of the world. So long as they aren't putting anyone else in danger, who gives a crap?

I firmly believe making it “verboten” only makes it more of a quest for kids to get it. Too many get to that phase and take an all or nothing approach.

Meanwhile, Italians give toddlers diluted red wine with their pasta and have the lowest rates of alcoholism worldwide.

I've never seen a guy shaking uncontrollably on a hospital bed along with arrhythmia and other symptoms due to withdrawal from weed. I don't get it. Is the buzz from weed somehow sinister as compared to booze? Tennessee is weird like that. I know in the rural areas they are very religious. No beer on Sunday etc....and that's part of the charm of rural Tennessee...but man they like their beer out there too. To me...weed is much safer than even beer from a health standpoint. Mental and physical....but it'll be awhile before Tennessee makes it legal. Btw I am far from a liberal. My uncle was the gop chairman of Houston County. I remember being told to go outside and play when I was a kid because my grandpa was having Lamar Alexander over for iced tea. I guess if you had to give me a label it'd be libertarian.

Last edited:
I'm 100% conservative. Weed will be completely legal in less than 10 years Karen. Take a chill pill.
Why don’t we live up to the rules on this board and not make ANY political references. Most white males in Tennessee are conservative. Most black males (the majority of our players) are liberal.
But they are ALL Vols.
There are many political web sites.
Use them to discuss politics.
This is a sports one dedicated to OUR University and that includes everyone.

Why don’t we live up to the rules on this board and not make ANY political references. Most white males in Tennessee are conservative. Most black males (the majority of our players) are liberal.
But they are ALL Vols.
There are many political web sites.
Use them to discuss politics.
This is a sports one dedicated to OUR University and that includes everyone.
I was replying to what dude said. Also Karen, calm down.

VN Store

Back