Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they kept replaying it, I had to turn away. I wanted the bench to clear and and take out that POS team. Payne should never be allowed to suit up again.

I agree. You put a player out of the game and maybe the next, that guy should have to sit out as long as the guy he put out and then one other game. I hope they are one and done in the big show.

When they kept replaying it, I had to turn away. I wanted the bench to clear and and take out that POS team. Payne should never be allowed to suit up again.

The SEC should get involved if UF doesn't handle it. Two hard head shots thrown intentionally when the commissioner is in the house is going to get noticed-- and that's before fans take to twitter.

Just getting back on. Dammit. French, Washington, Willis, and an unnamed juvenile. Is the unnamed juvenile Salter? Heard they were suspended indefinitely. Wonder what ultimately happens? Without knowing who the unnamed juvenile is, French and especially Willis are big blows. ILB was already weak after losing Toot and Crouch. There go two more. This sucks.

I agree. You put a player out of the game and maybe the next, that guy should have to sit out as long as the guy he put out and then one other game. I hope they are one and done in the big show.
It was so flagrant and you could see Payne knew what he was doing. Forget that he hurt an opponent, but did it that might permanently physically damage Fulky. As a mother watching that, I’m ready to burn that whole damn state.

Just getting back on. Dammit. French, Washington, Willis, and an unnamed juvenile. Is the unnamed juvenile Salter? Heard they were suspended indefinitely. Wonder what ultimately happens? Without knowing who the unnamed juvenile is, French and especially Willis are big blows. ILB was already weak after losing Toot and Crouch. There go two more. This sucks.

It’s misedemeanor weed. They were most likely given citations. I know it’s not a good look this quickly in their careers, but it’s nothing if it’s weed. Even in this state where it’s illegal, prosecutors have become very lenient with small amounts of marijuana, knowing where it’s eventually headed.,

It’s misedemeanor weed. They were most likely given citations. I know it’s not a good look this quickly in their careers, but it’s nothing if it’s weed. Even in this state where it’s illegal, prosecutors have become very lenient with small amounts of marijuana, knowing where it’s eventually headed.,
Hopefully nothing comes of it.

The SEC should get involved if UF doesn't handle it. Two hard head shots thrown intentionally when the commissioner is in the house is going to get noticed-- and that's before fans take to twitter.

He deserves more than just sitting one game. Its one thing getting frustrated and throwing a elbow which is still not good but that second one to the head had intent to do damage.

They had to suspend them while UT investigates. Can't let it slide when it's policy and you're trying to set standards and build a culture.

Hey LA, have you heard anything on when UT will hear about penalties? I am hoping they accept what UT put on itself.

Didn't follow the rules and so they put at risk their opportunity to play for the Vols on full rides. It's that simple. Doesn't matter whether weed should be legalized (if that is what it was) - it isn't currently. They knew the rules existed and violated them. Do stupid things, win stupid prizes. Next man up.

He deserves more than just sitting one game. Its one thing getting frustrated and throwing a elbow which is still not good but that second one to the head had intent to do damage.

I agree. That would be a chargeable offense if it occurred outside of the arena. Florida player doing what trash Florida players do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back