Any hot takes on Lucien Brunetti?

harrit4

Vols 2021 commit out of Montgomery Bell Academy in Nashville? I got one. Josh Heupel putting in work to get players in-state, on the boat!!!!

So i turned off radio after my last post.

Did we increase our lead?

We managed to wrest him away from Charlotte, Kansas, Memphis and Kentucky.

His other offers.

Three star recruit.

Yes, the train is rolling!
Not bad for a non-scholarship player out of a hotbed school for talent. Sarcasm looks stupid when you don't do your research completely. He could have gotten a scholarship at one of the schools you listed, but he chose to come here. Maybe the train is at least leaving the station.

Insider here

I went to Cheatham County High School from 97-2000. His dad was an assistant coach at the time and was lunch monitor in our time slot. Nice guy. That is all. Check back for updates.
You forgot

*check my stats

Reactions: TlM and memtownvol
The dude is trying to bash the staff for taking a PWO. Weak as hell.
I've just completely given up on following the "star ratings" from these services. It's a business and to be honest, I'll take the coaches evaluations over any recruiting service every single time.

To that point, the most exciting and promising news to me were the hires within the recruiting staff/office. That, in most programs, is one of the more important parts of the recruiting process. If you have weakness there, you're in trouble. We now have folks with solid experience in those spots and just as importantly, they know the program and the areas we're targeting. I expect our classes to be more complete and solid with fewer misses going forward. That leads me to believe the issues of depth and drop off will be much less problematic.

I'm not saying we'll be top 10 anytime soon, but I think we'll see a more complete and solid roster with solid football players going forward. Question then becomes does this staff have the ability to do great things with it.

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back